Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"If I know anything about ancient crap, it'll probably be in a cave or something." He looked around the empty plains, "We'll split up and search for anything that looks like a cave, if you find it don't go in alone. The place probably has booby traps or something." Shadow warned as he looked around the field for any signs of an entrance.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver smiled when Colby said what she did and gave her a gently lick on the cheek "I think I do." He ran his paw down to Carman's butt and gave it a squeeze.

OOC: Watch for Post Flood guys
The OCA
Colby looked sadly at Silver and said, "Would rather not for a good long while.

Kellie knock on Ikonnen's office door.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar suddenly let out a huge roar, gropping the furry's breasts hardly as he came. His orgasm hit him so hard, Ada's womb literally got flooded with his dragon seed, "RRAAARWR!! ADA!!!" he roared, letting wave after wave come out of his huge prick.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A gasp left her muzzle as she felt his warm essence fill her hotbox completely, the rest spilling out of the panting vixen. She laid back as she looked at Mar, relaxing under his muscular form. Ada's paw caressed his cheek while a satisfied grin remained on her face.

A light chuckle left the dark dragon's muzzle upon hearing Shadow's concern. "Hmph, a few traps are nothing, but fine. If I see it I'll signal you." With that, Jedrek took to the skies again, figuring he'd get the best view of the area and for any potential caves.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar grinned as he was caressed, he soon returned the favor by massaging Ada's voluptous mounds, "Not that I mind but," he squished her left breast, "What the hell happened to them?" his grin grew lustfull again, loving having her melons in his claws.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow walked around the area, checking the grass for signs of a crack or something that might be hiding the cave, Wonder what this fire gem is. he thought as he searched everywhere, It must be important if Lord Kubrika would send us both out for it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ikonnen blinked, and shared a glance at Wengren, before looking at the door. "Come in... whoever."

Kurtz nodded, as he walked beside Dorothy, smiling. "Yeah... we rarely do. It seems the Insanes have gotten.. stronger." With that, he then blushed softly, before nodding again. "...But, let's go for now, aibou."

Erne nodded. "Fine. You, Hiro, and me, will go look that way." The serpent then pointed towards one way. "And you two." His fingers then pointed at Yoosei and Zerus, before pointing to another direction. "...Will go that way."

Zerus, listening to Erne quietly, nodded. "Sure, I wouldn't want it any other way."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren looked at the door with a raised eyebrow.

< Medical >

Silver raised his paws a bit resting on her back "Then we dont have to."
The OCA
John walked outside and saw his weapons on the ground"Noone took them,good."John then sat down beside his weapons.