Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Silver softly licked Colby's cheeks of her cheers "Yes..I do." he embraced her close to him "I love you Colby."
The OCA
"I don't see how you can forgive me Silver for what I did was not the real me I still did it," Colby said as she burried her head in Silver chest.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"But Colby thats what unconditional love means." Silver lifted her chin looking at him "It means I will love you no matter what."
The OCA
Dorothy followed Kurtz suit, running behind him as they exited the Mansion.
When out, she stopped for a moment, turning around to see the Southern Cross, she sighed a bit, "Well... guess we are far from having any rest."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And you're so...big...ahhh!" she moaned as she bucked towards his thrusts, her tight canal trying to keep Mar's member in as deep as possible. A red blush remained on Ada's face as her entire being was consumed by the carnal pleasure she and the blue dragon were sharing in, both making love rigorously.

The dark dragon smirked as he heard his assignment, his lust for battle growing. "Ha ha ha, you can count on us, Lord Kubrika." Hopefully that red haired dragon will be there as well, his head will make a fine trophy. With that, Jedrek began his tourney towards the Southwest, his wings beginning to spread for the flight ahead as he flew out of the castle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar growled as he kept pumping in and out, his cock twitching inside as he was near, "Rrrggghhh.... I'm near..." he grunted, his balls tightening as he was leaking precum inside Ada's cunt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thank you so very much Silver forgiving me. I made a promise to myself that if lived I would never fight again. That purt of my self scared me so much," said Colby sadly looking away from her love of her life.

*Outside grounds*

Kellie after waiting and looking for Hiro went back in and to find Ikonnen to see if he knew anything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silver gently nuzzled Colby's cheek "I'll still love you."
The OCA
Love,just another useless emotion John thought as he started roaming the halls.
"Silver I love you two don't leave me for right now promise me this for tonight,"Colby asked as she kissed him passionately.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz