Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
OOC: *sweatdrop* Sorry Amat I missed that shot. My Internet was going all heywire

IC:

"Huh?" Wengren started to move his fingers "Hey!" he slowly stood up still trying to get his footing "It worked!!! Thanks a lot John!!"
The OCA
"How do you know me?"John asked,staring at Wengren.
"Oh thats right you dont know. I was once Grimlock, you know undead with a little imp following him everywhere. That was me." Wengren said.
The OCA
"Sir Ikonnen," Kit said loudly as she walked into the room, "One of the doctors won't let me into Hiro's room. I know he's probably sleeping but he didn't wake up last time when me and Kellie went in." She reasoned, hoping she could get in to see him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The feeling was mutual for Ada as she looked up and down Mar's muscular form and his cock growing fully erect, her lower folds becoming aroused and moist with her scent. Becoming lustier by the second, Ada licked her lips as spread her legs. "C'mon, sexy, I need you bad..." She gave him a seductive growl as she waited eagerly, the vixen's green eyes reflecting her desire.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar didn't wait, and the huge dragon suddenly jumped on top of her, "Grrrr... I'm gonna love this..." he said, nearing the enormous cock to Ada's cunt, where he started rubbing to make both even more aroused.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada grinned lustfully as she was manhandled by the dragon, the vixen letting out a few delighted growls as her lower lips were caressed by his thick member. "Oooh...dragon boy..." Her paws wrapped around him as she tried to pull him closer and further inside her hotbox.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz gave off a slight chuckle at her words, before smiling. "Well, I don't know, I think your room might have been taken by someone while you were gone." With a flick of his hair, he then started to climb up the flight of stairs.

-Medical-

Ikonnen frowned. "Well, I would usually detest you going in there, Kit." But, his face then turned to a friendly smile. "...But, I know he means a lot to you. You can go in there." He then turned to Kellie. "....Let Kit go on her own in there for once, please."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren jumped up an down feeling strength comming back to him "Damn it feels good to move again." Then he turned to Ikonnen "Shall I go and help fight or stay here and here healing people, now that I can move again I can perform a lot better healing magic."
The OCA
Considering his options, he looked at Wengren. "Stay. We need people to heal Colby and Hiro back to good health, we need them back." With that said, he rested back on one of the ward beds. "....We need Hiro back, and fast."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds