Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Kit breathed a slight sigh of relief, if they had actually tried to take her she doubted that she'd survive. Taking one on would've been difficult, two would be impossible. "That was close," She thought outloud as she fell to the floor sighing a bit, "I could've been killed. But, that dragon saved me," Her memory flashed to him kissing her, "Ohhhh, this is crazy, he only did it to distract me." She blushed a bit as she thought of it more, "H-he's an insane, he couldn't have actually had feelings for me," She gazed a bit at the area they had dissapeared through, "Could he?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sorry Ada" said Mar, sighing and trembling a bit from pain, "I just didn't want to see you disemboweling a girl with your spells," he said and slided down a wall to sit down, grabbing by his numb arm "You'd turn me on and I wouldn't like to have an erection when being half-dead" he smiled a bit.
The lizard soon smirked, "What's with that anyways? Is that jealousy what I smell?" he taunted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes.... but, that was the way I was originally heading, Dot." Kurtz then smiled, as he walked along the last street towards the East. "And that general.... I didn't really like him."

-Medical-

Ikonnen huffed. "Okay, so you aren't trusted. And you carry more then just a few weapons. So, what's this information... uh.... John?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, we better get over there, then." Dorothy smiled and rose her Angelic Staff, "Let's Warp" she said and both of them soon shone and disappeared.

Both dragon and dragoness appeared in front of the main entrance, the place looked like as if an atomic bomb had just fell, "Woah..." she widened her eyes in awe, "Are the Insanes THIS strong?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz froze dead, as his eyes widened. Taking a step back, he trembled to even say a word. "Th-The hell...." Was the only thing that escaped his mouth.

A minute or so later, he huffed, and ran straight into the building. "Come on, there might be survivors in there!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy nodded, the White Wizard followed the Warrior promptly after he entered the building, "Wait for me Kurtzy!" she said, but upon entering her eyes widened, she saw the corpses of various soldiers, "Oh... god..." she put a claw to cover her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz foot stopped, just as it was about to crush one of the soldier's heads. He then looked around, and almost immediately, his heart skipped a beat as he saw the corpses. "....Inhuman..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"The carnage..." Dorothy said, walking inside, "Do you think... they'll come back as undead? Last time... when we were in the North,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I... I don't know, Dot..." Kurtz muttered softly, his eyes twitching as he moved his foot away from the dead soldier's head, and looked around. "But... they're probably more then likely gone from here...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy got besides Kurtz after he cut her off from talking, "Uhm... well... we better head further in. If there are any survivors, let's not make them wait."

OOC: Post flood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad