Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Kurtz's eyes widened. "Y-You made it after?" He then smiled, and immediately huggled Dorothy. "Congrats!"

-Medical-

Ikonnen looked at the medic. "Silver should be able to fix that." He then turned to Kellie. "Well, he should've already addressed me himself, not you."

-Field-

"I don't know how long, Yoosei." Erne chuckled. "But it's quite far."

Zerus then smiled, and took Yoosei's paw in his once more, and kissed the back of it, before letting go of it. "Okay then. Lead the way."

Erne nodded, and immediately he started walking to the right - towards a looming forest.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You do realize I don't trust him because of his reputation Ikonnen," said Kellie.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dorothy smiled from the hug, "Thank you Kurtz" she said and hugged back, "Though months... but I made it," she then frowned, "But I still get that odd feeling... I haven't fought recently, but I feel stronger."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm, maybe it's just your maturity." Kurtz commented, as he coiled his tail around hers. "But, that does sound quite odd, actually."

-Medical-

Ikonnen, with a sigh, shook his head. "Alright, alright... where is he..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
-Field-

Yoosei blushes when Zerus kissed the back of her paw, as she then holds his paw gently while smiling at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
John walked into the room"I was standing outside,waiting.But my reputation,I'm always known to carry weapons with me."
Dorothy smiled then she slowly blinked once, "But it even impressed Dorin... he said her had never seen someone grow so powerful magic in such a few months... and the strange part is... that I actually did not do anything to learn the Life and Curaga Spells..." she said, "I'm worried. I don't know why I'm getting all this White Magic. Maybe Sir Ikonnen would know?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know if he would, Dot." Kurtz then looked at her face honestly, and sighed. "But, if it bothers you that much, then we will find... someone, who knows why." With that, he unwrapped his arms from around her. "And for now, we need to move to the Eastern Alliance."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"East? Isn't that where that meanie general told us to go off because he didn't want any help?" she huffed for a moment, then started walking to the East with Kurtz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What?!" cried Ada as jealousy ran through her blood. "What do you care if some Southern whore lives or dies?!" The vixen growled as she stared daggers at Kit, Ada's fury apparent. She was about ready to blow the poor girl apart, her staff glowing golden, but Ada could see out of the corner of her eye the pain Mar was in. "You lucked out." Despite her anger, the witch was still more concerned about the injured dragon. The black mage quickly used her magic pull herself and Mar into the shadows, traveling till they were released outside. A scowl was on the vixen's muzzle as she looked at Mar. "So Mar, any particular reason why you tried to stop me from killing her?"

Jedrek meanwhile had begun roaming the halls of the Eastern Resistance, killing any remaining soldiers before he laid eyes on Kit. "Such a shame, is this the best Southern Cross can do?" chuckled the dark dragon as he prepared his halberd for battle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions