Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"If you could," Hiro smiled a bit, he was a bit happy for the company, "But when we find him he's mine." He said, hatred clearly notable in his voice.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hay that gem on you locket was not there earlier may I see?" asked Kellie eagerly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It was lying in my room," Shadow said as he took off the necklace, "Uhh, the whole things made of silver you know." As he held it in his hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kellie picked up the locket and the silver did not burn her at all. As she took the gem out of the locket she felt vampirect inmatting from it. "Hiro this is one of six vampirect gem of legend," said Kellie as she handed the locket back to Hiro.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Why would a vampiric artifact fit into my mother's necklace?" He asked, "Are you sure?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your real bright for Da.. you know that," said Kellie realizing Hiro heritage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"For a what?" Hiro asked confused, "So, what are these artifacts?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm... well," Mar agreed with a nod and climbed Ada's back, "Is this okay?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The gem are said to encrase vimpirect power without having to wait centuries. Have you ever heard the term Dampir before?" asked Kellie
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ada groaned just a little before adjusting to his weight. "Yeah, I should be fine, let's go." With that, they started hovering off the ground before flying off towards the Eastern Resistance again, the two this time armed with even greater power.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions