Southern Cross
*Zerus
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It am honored." Wengern nodded slightly and laughed "And Grimlock is no more." then a smirk ran across his face "Did you know that was going to happen when you handed me the Holy Gem? Or was it just a fluke?"
The OCA
Ikonnen chuckled. "It was a fluke, Grimlock. But I guessed that the Holy Gem could purify you since it has the power of Holy."

-Zerus' Room-

He slowly started to pump faster, his tail continuing to rub against her entrance. "Ahh... I... want you to truly know... I... I love you... Yoosei..." He blushed softly, as his member became even more warmer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Fair enough" Wengren stretches and flexes his mucsles a bit "Its great to have skin again." Then he started to cry "Thank you...so much...you dont know how much this means to me.."

Silver almost cried himself but fought back the tears "What...was it you wanted to see us about Sir?"
The OCA
*Zerus
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Zerus' Room*

Zerus continued to pump his member into her tailhole, his warm member throbbing as her tails massaged his neck. "Ohh... I'll do th-that now..." With a slow movement, the tip of his bushy tail started poking into her entrance, before slowly starting to slide in.

-Sir Ikonnen-

"Well...." He then looked at Wengren, before smiling, and moving over to his desk. "...Whoever you are now, please come here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren quickly walked to Sir Ikonnen's desk "Yes Sir."

Silver looking on with curiosity
The OCA
Ikonnen sweat-dropped. "Can I know your name, if it is not Grimlock?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh oh right." Wengren laughed a bit "My name is Wengren."
The OCA
Hiro slumped down on his bed staring at the ceiling, lost in thought, Shaun, how could you become this? He took out his necklace to set it on the desk next to him, noticing the small gem sitting in it's place, he picked it up and compared the two, the gem looked like it would fit perfectly in the small crevice of the cross.

He slid the small gem off the necklace and placed it in the indentation on his cross, the pieces fitting together like a puzzle, "That just destroyed any doubt I could've had." Hiro thought as he looked at the beautiful necklace, finally complete, "He really is my brother."

Hiro quickly put the complete necklace on and grabbed his sword, he walked out of his room just as Kit was knocking on it.

She startled a bit as he opened the door, "H-Hiro, I was looking for you. I wanted to tell you something."

"I'm sorry, I don't have time." Hiro said as he tried to walk past her.

"You aren't running from me again," Kit said as she got in his way, "This is important."

Hiro closed his eyes, "Forgive me."

Kit's eyes shot open as Hiro punched her in the stomach hard, "W-Why?"

"I have unfinished business to take care of." He said as he set her gentely on the ground, "You'll understand later." He left through the hallways and exited the mansion and the protective dome around it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad