Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"You still have a chance to." Sir Ikonnen muttered through his pale complexity. ".....That is, if you actually act the next time you see him. What was he? A dog? A cat? A fox? A dragon..?"

Erne still frowned. "I don't know why we should end your torture. That was my granddaughter you saw being raped..." He then looked away, his blade glinting slightly in the light.

Zerus, quickly noticing Yoosei's down state, quickly rubbed her paw again, and wrapped his tail around hers, whispering to her softly. "Don't worry, Yoosei... he's too busy.... and too caught up in this..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I can't believe it," Shadow's grip on his sword tightened, "Just when I thought you damn insane couldn't possibly get any worse."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If you had any idea what its like to become undead then you would understand. When you become undead you lose all memory of your human life. I was fortunate enough to see something to get the spark going of remembering a little bit of my past." Grimlock said with intent
The OCA
"I'd rather lose my memories than keep the ones I have. The one of my mother being blown to pieces as she dove in front of me to protect me, or of my father being burned alive, or my brother being thrown off a cliff." Hiro's drew out his sword, his rage getting the better of him, "You don't have any memories like that! You have no right to talk of pain!" He shouted, his sword ready to cleave Grimlock in two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She looks at him and whispers as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sir Ikonnen growled. "THAT IS ENOUGH! I WILL HAVE NO FIGHTING IN MY ROOM! UNDERSTAND?!" He yelled loudly at both of them, fearing that they would both fight. "NOW SIT DOWN, AND LISTEN!"

Zerus, who felt like he was obliged to do so, slowly nudged Yoosei. "I know... but, we should sit down..." He then looked at at least ten chairs all positioned in front of Sir Ikonnen's desk, and nodded. "..Come on."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver quickly sat down in the front row

Grimlock watched as the members sat down together "Ummm no offense but I think I'll stand."
The OCA
Hiro begrudgingly lowered his sword, holding it to his side instead of re-sheathing it, "Sorry, Sir."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She shivers a bit and looks at him for a while before looking at the tem chairs in front of Sir Ikonnen
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kellie and colby sat down quickly in fear of getting into trouble.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz