Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Veemon blinked, amazed that Ranamon wanted to kiss despite the many times she mentioned the fact of being with a mate already, "Uhh... a-alright!" he said, not being able to take the fact that he loved how the girl liked to look like. He loved girls that grew bigger, and Ranamon, that had such a wonderful body, made it even more desirable for the small dragon. He climbed over her and suddenly kissed her lips.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Aqua said jumping up suddenly, which made her voluptous firm chest hit Darky's face, "I want to get bigger!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon "mmmed" into the kiss, letting some of the dragon's own cum flow back into his mouth. She swallowed her own, purring at the taste.

"Mm, you don't taste half bad, sugah," she chuckled upon pulling away.

"Oof," yelped Darky when Aqua's big tits hit him in the face. Lucky thing they're filled with air he thought, rubbing his muzzle.

"So, do you have any fantasies you'd like to act out with inflation?" he purred, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling her face.

OOC: By body inflation, he means inflation that leads to a round body, not a macro body. And we need to work out a word for inflation that leads to macro so that we know the difference.
OOC: Actually, her body now reacts to body growth leading to macro state, and her body will start macro-ing when she's embarrassed or flattered, or in simpler terms, blushing. And when she grows, her body won't be filled with air, heh heh.

Now, as for the inflation, it'll have to be manual (blow her with air from mouth), or another way she'll macro from how her body reacts.

And about the verb, well, even though not most accurate, macro is a good one for me.

IC:

Veemon hugged the bloated Ranamon, "Hey... you mind growing more for me? I really like it!"

Aqua giggled, "I never had them, actually. Had you ever had any that you'd like to try on me?" she asked, tilting her head to the side while smiling really cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Alright, but could we at least make it so she can choose how inflation affects her body, because my plans require body inflation by methods other than blowing from mouth (like soda and pop rocks combination.)

Oh and how will she shrink back to her normal size?

IC:

Ranamon giggled, batting her eyes.

"Mmm, well...how would you like me tah grow? You could 'blow me' again, or do yah wanna try anothah way, hun?" she purred, rubbing her bloated belly against him.

Darky thought for a moment, moving over to a closet that held several costumes. Quickly going through the various outfits, he picked out a little dress fit for a six-year old.

"Why don't you deflate back to your normal size and we can pretend you're a little girl who accidently drinks soda and pop rocks?" he said, smiling at her and motioning to the bubbling drink he had brought in with him.
OOC: That's the funny part for Darky. Make her cum her life out.

IC:

"Well, what about..." he glanced at some tanks nearby, two with beer, "Want some alcohol?" Veemon asked with a grin.

Aqua giggled, "Well, okay!" she said, then she tried to burp, but a small coughing sound came outside only. It seemed her sex hadn't had enough yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: So the more she cums, the more she shrinks? If that's the case, you should make her horny when she's macro, so as to help her along.

IC:

Ranamon glanced at the tanks, and then grinned slyly at the rookie.

"Now, you wouldn't be trying to get little 'ole me drunk now would yah? How do Ah know you won't try anything...naughty?" she cooed,
seductively scratching his chin.

Darky cocked his head to the side, confused as to why she didn't deflate.

"That's strange; the first time you went giant, a burp deflated you. It should work this time, unless..." he trailed off, reaching out and taking Aquaveemon's arm. Giving her arm a gently squeeze, he was surprised to feel not skin stretched out by air, but normal skin covering muscle and bone.

"Well I'll be. Aqua, my dear, it seems your body is actually growing, rather than just inflating in a different way." he said, astonished at this turn of events.
Veemon chuckled, "Well, if I haven't tried anything up till now that you are a defenseless balloon, what makes you think I'll do anything when you are drunk?" he said smiling.

Aqua seemed surprised, "I'm... what?" she asked, her face from the cheerful tone changed to worry. Oblivious to her, her pussy was still dripping juices.

OOC: Oh, I get what you mean. Common sense, the bigger the giantess, the more sensitive :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tieya looked to her side, and almost immediately, her eyes widened, and she cuddled the huge member. "Well, I can't really explain.... but...." She trailed her voice off, and she said one more thing before murring seductiovely. "...You look dead sexy right now, you know?"

Dante, giving off another slight chuckle, slowly grinned. "Well, there's a little.. gift, for you here." Moving his paw down, he slowly started to rub his crotch. After a few seconds, his member started to protrude, the 2" thick meat slowly coming into view. "Heh."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Grrr... ahhh.. what... ahh... are you doing...?" Mar gasped as he felt the huge throbbing member twitching along with Tieya. He really couldn't describe it, but he was feeling pleasured by the touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Well, yah do have a point thare, sugah. Okay, let's go booze me up," she said, giggling as she waddled over to the beer tanks. Waiting for the rookie to catch up, she looked at both tanks. One contained normal beer, while the other held a more carbonated, alcoholic type of beer.

"So, which and where, sugah," she purred, shaking her inflated tits at him.

Noticing her look of worry, he gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, my love, it's just that when this first happened to you, Ranamon and I assumed it was simply the gas inflating you in a different way. Now it seems that, somehow, inflation causes you to actually macro-that means grow taller and bigger. Amazing," he stated, shaking his head in wonderment. Then he noticed her dripping pussy.

"Hmm, seems like someone's still horny," he purred, reaching down and running a finger over her labia.