Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
As Colby got up and left the Kitchen to go to Sir Ikonnen office in her depressed state of mind.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar grinned as his dragon meat stood firm and hard again from seeing her, "I'm still hungry," he said, nearing his face to her unattended mound, where he licked softly once and very gently, only to then strongly crunch it as hard as the other one. He had measured her reactions and reflexes already, he was merely toying with her body to tease her an turn her wild.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragon's efforts were working without fail, Ada gasped and growled with desire while her other breasts was sucked and nibbled. Her thick scent had fully filled the room as her sex became heated and swollen, ready for the erect dragon meat above. The vixen's furry paws held the dragon's butt as she growled, "Grrr...take me Mar.....I need you sooo bad..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh yeah!" Mar said as he got caught by the scent, he stopped pleasuring her breast just to mount her again, pointing his huge cock at her hole. Suddenly, he sank inside, burying his dick deep inside her puss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh...ahhh Mar!" she cried in ecstasy, the vixen overwhelmed by sweet pleasure as the salamander penetrated her rosy folds. Her heart drummed faster as she growled for him to go deeper, her lusty desires becoming stronger with her heat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
And Mar, desiring the hot girl he was screwing more than anything at the moment, started showing his deepest appreciation by picking up so much speed he was, in matter of seconds, pounding into Ada again with sheer force as he growled from pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her lovehole began wetter with all the yiffing as she drowned in all the pleasure Mar was giving her. "Gawds...keep going, dragon boy." Ada moaned blissfully whilst she was plowed again and again by the huge dragon meat, her tongue hanging out as she blushed from all the sensations. Desire for the dragon had completely consumed her as her green eyes reflected her need for more.

OOC: Hey DMX, are we starting to flood or not?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Yoosei's Room*

Zerus enjoyed Yoosei being on top of him even more, and murred gently, as he felt her breasts against his chest. His tail, which he once again uncoiled, reached up and rubbed her back softly, as he continued the passionate kiss, his arms softly moving around her neck.

*Sir Ikonnen*

"Then we must wait for the others." He muttered loudly, and pulled the cigar out from his mouth, breathing another jet of smoke out. "But it is good to see that you have arrived first, Silver. I'm proud."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I feel something strange about this barrier
Hiro looked around at the vampire, he'd never thought of an insane as a person before, but he felt sorry for her, "Guess we're more alike than I wanted to admit," He smiled a bit, still looking at her, "You know, you are kinda.." Before he could finish his sentence the announcement came over the speakers, "Guess we're needed," He grabbed his pants and quickly threw them on, "You better get dressed." He added.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad