Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: Oh noes! DMX has lost his dot button.

IC:

Dante gave off a light chuckle, and, staring at Ebon's naked body, nodded - slightly blushing. "Yeah... something soft." He parroted.

"You grew... those two drinks...." Tieya was blushing deeply - she didn't know how to word this without it seeming her fault for his size. But at least she would try. "Y-You must have grown a lot from them..." But almost immediately, she tried to smile through her blush. "...Although... you look even more handsome and cute then before."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon then blinked for a moment "Wait how do you inflate just the breasts then?" she said scratching her head?
The OCA
Mar nodded slowly, then blushed as he got the compliment in his head, "Uhm... thanks Tieya," he smiled a bit, trying not to look so nervous. Unfortunately for him, he started feeling hotter than before, "Uhh... is there any heater on here?" he asked, not noticing the horizontal slit between his legs had opened.

"Woah!" Veemon momentairly stopped blowing as he looked up, he was seeing two giant mammaries before him, his cock literally sproinged out of its pouch and erected really quick.

"Mmmnnhh... I can see you love these," she said with some moans in the middle. She knew despite his unconditional love that he really liked her current huge mounds.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hey Disturbed, you inflate breasts by putting the hose on the nipples.

Ranamon giggled when she saw Veemon's prick spring out, giving her body a shake to make her bloated boobs jiggle.

"Mmm, you're a big boy, aren't yah," she purred, getting on the floor with him. Her hand gently wrapped around Veemon's meat, starting to stroke his member.

"Mmm, now yah can't fuck me, but Ah'm more than willing to do a blowjob," she purred, taking her other hand and jiggling his ball sac.

Darky murred as he suckled her nipple like a newborn. Upon hearing her question, he pulled away, looking into her eyes.

"Aqua, I love you no matter how you look. But you've always wanted bigger breasts, so I'm helping you enjoy them. I don't care if you have big breasts on a big body or small breasts on your normal body, you'll always be the womon I love," he assured her, kissing her on the lips.
Veemon groaned as he felt his cock caressed, "Ohhh yeah... I'd love that sweet," he gasped, the meat twitching as he felt the soft touch.

Aqua smiled widely after getting her kiss, "And that's why I love you too," she cooed, returning the kiss and turning it more and more passionate as she wrapped her longer limbs around his furry body, caressing his back with her claws as she started to eat his mouth in the wet kiss. Her eyes closing as she enjoyed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon giggled, laying down on her bloated tummy and taking his meat in her mouth. He was an impressive size for being a rookie, but he had nothing on Darky. Still, she promised him a blow-job, and she was a womon of her word.

She started to gently bob her head up and down on his cock, his meat sliding in and out of her maw. While doing this, she swirled her tongue around his length, using her hands to play with his ball sac.

Darky returned her kiss with equal passion, his tail wrapping around hers in a loving embrace. He gently pushed his feline tongue into her maw, tasting, teasing, playing. His hands rubbed her back, moving down and squeezing her ass.
Tieya shook her head, not noticing the horizontal slit opening either. "No... not as far as I know." She then giggled, and looked up at the tall dragon. "By the way... do you even know where you are?"

*Dante and Ebon*

Dante chuckled, and pressed the hose slightly onto one of Ebon's nipples. "Like this, Ebby... Like this." The hose was still pouring out air, and soon, the air was flowing into Ebon's nipples, slowly inflating her breasts.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Murring as the hose was pressed against Ebon's breast.

Breast expanding slowly like a balloon skin expanding suprisingly smooth, not skin break or anything. "Wow..." Ebon is all she could say as her breast grew litterally to the size of a great pumpking. "Do the other one!" she said excitedly.
The OCA
Dante quickly pulled the hose from the now huge breast, laughing. "My, you are eager!" He then pressed it to her other nipple, as his tail swished around, air now flowing into her other breast.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon took Dante's free hand and placed it on her already enormous breast.

Her breast quickly expanded the same size as her other breast. "Wow..I wonder what bra size I'll be now." giggling
The OCA