Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Tieya couldn't hold it in anymore - she had lost complete control on looking at Mar's now giant-like body. "Yeah... again..." She muttered, drooling at his figure. Her blush was as obvious across her face as a pin in a foot - her tail swishing furiously behind her. "...Well, how do you like your... 'buffed up' body?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon murred softly seeing Dante carress and nuzzle her giant ass. "Well..mister Dante, how much more fun do you think we can have." she asked with a seductive tone licking her lips.
The OCA
Dante grinned. "Well, I could inflate your breasts and possibly your chest for ya." He then looked at the small tank, before glancing back at Ebon's huge ass. "...Or, I could pleasure that ass o' yers a lot... more.... myself..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The young dragon, now a plain mountain of testosterone, got completely embarrassed as he started to recieve flirts from both the cute dragoness in front of him and some other girls in the bar, "Feels strange, and... you look very small!" he said, suddenly picking Tieya up with both claws around her waist, he was holding her in front of the eight pack of hard muscle he now possesed, "Uhm... Could we go somewhere else? Uhh... all the other girls are making me nervous..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blushing very deeply, and enjoying very much where he had placed her, Tieya quickly glanced around. "Uhm.. oh... The r-rooms!" She then quickly moved a claw and pointed to the corridor with lots of doors.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon stood up making her giant ass come together and turned around.

Slipping her top off making her now completely naked "Well...you would want something..soft to hold onto while we have our fun right?" pushing her breasts up slightlying fondling them for him.
The OCA
Mar, blushing like red paint, rushed over to one of the rooms, entered and shut the door. The room was quite large, like to support over twenty more of his size, he sat down and let Tieya on the ground, he was getting hotter and hotter inside, "W-what happened to me?" he asked nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon moaned as the little rookie blew into her muff, reaching down to rub his head. Her belly, already bloated due to the soda and pop rocks mixture, bulged out more, soon becoming three feet around.

"Ohhhh yeesss...give me gasssss," she moaned as Veemon blew her up.

Darky pulled out of Aqua's ass, his cum dripping from her tailhole. He lay beside her, pulling her body to him. Reaching around, he grasped her new tits, massaging the mounds and teasing her nipples.

"Well, are you happy with your new body, my love. You know I'll love you no matter what size you are," he murred, licking her neck.
OOC_ Due to uncalled for situations, my keyboard lacks the proper function of the dot key, so I'll be momentairly using " - " as my dot- Apologies for any inconvenience-

IC_

Veemon started blowing harder and harder, the air going inside bloating the other digimon's body even more, "Yeah--- grow like that-" he said, admiring the growing girl-

"I love it!" the big Aqua said, "But I wonder my love---" she said as she drifted into a fantasy, "Could I get bigger?" she asked-
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon squealed with delight when Veemon started blowing into her at a faster pace, her pussy starting to leak pre-cum.

"Yes...yes...blow me up biggah...biggah...BIGGAH," she howled, her belly now the size of a five foot beach ball. Her breasts were slowly starting to fill with air, going from an E cup to an F, then to a G, and on and on.

Shadow smiled at her, remembering how big she'd gotten the first time.

"Well, when this first happened, you were so big that you were able to cuddle me like a doll, and you did. I actually liked being your doll, my love." he purred, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs.

He leaned his head down and took her right nipple in his mouth, gently nibbling on it with his teeth and running his tongue over it.