Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Ranamon smiled at the blue rookie "Jest trying to make up fer mah earlier rudeness, sugah." she cooed, planting her tush on a stool in front of the bar.

"Mah mate and Ah frequent this place a lot. When we first got together, he brought me tah this place and had me try out inflation. Well, Ah did and Ah loved it. Ah've been hooked on it evah since." she explained, turning her stool to face him.

Darky noticed her confusion and smiled softly to comfort her.

"When you were inflated with the helium and laughing gas, something happened and you suddenly became a fifteen foot tall Aquaveemon," he explained, caressing her body.

"Then, after you deflated, you collapsed and I put you in the bed to let you sleep. Well, I tried to inflate you in your sleep and instead of inflating like a balloon, your body grew taller again. Oh, and your breasts got bigger too," he said, kissing her forehead.
Veemon leaned besides Ranamon, "Well, you certainly put up a good show dear!" he grinned, "And, don't worry about your behavior, from what you told me, you must have had terrible experiences. So I guess it's normal for you to react like that."

Aqua giggled, "Oh Darky! This is wonderful!" she giggled, then suddenly threw her arms around her mate again, her bigger breasts pressing towards his face and between her cleavage, "I can't believe it!" she squealed while her tail moved from left to right in excitation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon giggled at his compliment, batting her eyes at him.

"Well, aren't you jest a sweetheart. Do you have a mate, sugah? Perhaps yah oughta bring her by for a blow," she purred, giggling at her little joke.

Darky was pleasantly surprised by Aqua's hug, his face pulled into her ample cleavage. He purred and gave her cleavage a lick before pulling away.

"You know, now we don't have to worry about the size difference between us, so if there's anything...fun you'd like to do, well..." he trailed off, giving her a loving smile.
"I don't really have a mate," Veemon scratched around his head, "I... well... uhm... I suck when it comes to a stable relationship. I don't blame my previous mates, I blame myself of course, but... well... you know," he sighed.

Aqua suddenly thought of the last thing they had tried to do and had ended in failure, "Ohh... there's something!" she cheerfully said.

OOC: Oops. Post Flood since 6... sorry. We'll have to wait till Disturbed and DK post.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, I've waited some time for Disturbed to post....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry. I was looking in here everyday seeing trying to get Kyo's next post and ended up missing it.

IC:

"Oh I'm fine thanks, Tieya." Ebon then blinked "Who are you talking about?"
The OCA
OOC: Ah, doesn't matter. ^_^

IC:

Tieya glanced back at Ebon nervously. "Uhm... can you keep a secret... from Disturbed?" She asked softly, hoping that she would say yes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon nodded "Okay sure, what is it Tieya. I wont tell him." she returned the whisper
The OCA
"Well... uhm..." She tried to talk, but her blush and embarrasment took over, and she shook her head. "...Forget about it."

Almost immediately, another figure walked behind Ebon. "Hm? And who might you two be?"

Tieya jumped slightly, and turned around. "Oh god.." Was the only thing she muttered, before her eyes focused on the figure. "Wait a second..."

OOC: Already, mah second character. X3

I Wrote:Digimon: Nenoramon (Gah, fan-made again)
Name: Dante
Description: Standing at quite a tall 2m 13cm, he is a mix between a demon and a dog. His fur is a golden yellow colour, and he has two very, very thin, but longs wings that are tied to his back underneath his black shirt and red jacket. Has teal-coloured eyes, and long navy blue trousers. His hair is nearly all black, except the tip of each tuft which are white.
Fetish: Loves to see female's chests and breasts being inflated.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh come on tell me." Ebon looked over her shoulder and turned around "My name is Ebon...nice to meet you." She smiled at him "Whats your name?"
The OCA