Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
OOC:He's been on the mixed RPG forum quite a bit,and he never responded,I think he forgot he's in this RP.
OOC: I think he's static. But I'll send him a PM about it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Desire filled the young vixen's mind as she felt his huge length rub up against her anal walls while her paw continued to rub her pussy. Her moans filled the room as her body was ravaged by the dragon. "Oooh...Mar....ahhh!" she cried as he pumped in and out of her tailhole, the horny mage now loving the anal sex as they continued.

Edit: Fixed it, heh.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
She smiles cutely and gives a quick kiss on his lips
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Pardon this slight OOC, but just to know: Is Ada a hermaphrodite? Uhh... a prostate is part of the Male Reproductive system n_n;;;
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Kurtz: *laughing his head off*

IC:

Zerus smiled, as his member throbbed beneath him. "You... do?" He asked softly, his muzzle drawing closer to hers. "...Well... should I... you know..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She nods slowly and keeps blushing while looking at him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh that's gotta suck. Finding out a girl is a herm right after making out with her, ouch.

IC:

Shadow gritted his teeth, growling slightly in discomfort, "Did they catch that traitor? If so tell me she's alive, I'd love to have a little chat with her about the pain of a full barrage to the back."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zerus nodded, as his paw moved down to his member. "Yes.... At least... I think so....." He then guided his member slowly to her entrance, and, looking back at her face, he kissed her softly. "...Well, h-here I go..." Slowly, but steadily, he began to push his throbbing member into the entrance, the tip slowly being swallowed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Lol, she's not a herm, foxes just easily make mistakes, fixed and edited that little part, let's continue.

IC: Ada felt his manmeat go deeper down her anal passage, the vixen growling lustfully as she inserted a finger into her dripping snatch. Her heart was drumming as she felt her body get closer and closer to orgasm while her scent grew thick in the room.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions