Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
Shadow stroked her head, purring louder for her.

"Do you mind if I do some hardcore BDSM on you? You said you liked it and that you can take a lot; not to mention that sweet ass of yours is just begging to be spanked," he said, kissing her on the cheek and patting her butt.
Ebon passionatly kissed Shadow on the lips "Then dominate me...my Shady." She said quickly crawling off him and getting in the eagled position "I'll be a good little slave a pomise."
The OCA
Shadow smiled at her, already getting aroused at the thought of dominating her, his member starting to poke out of its sheath.

"Before we start, my soon to be slave, is there anything you don't want me to do to you?" he asked, remembering his experience with Tieya. "Be clear, my love; I would never forgive myself if I did something to you that you didn't like."

"And do you have a safeword?" he asked, moving over to the BDSM equipment and picking up some hemp rope. Hemp rope didn't bend or stretch like other kinds of rope, so if you were tied up with it by someone who knew what he was doing, you weren't going anywhere. He moved back to the bed and began to tie Ebon's arms and legs into a spread-eagle postion.
Ebon thought for a second before answering "Nothing TOO extreme okay Shady? My safeword will be...cat."
The OCA
Shadow finished tying her up and then sat down next to her, his paw moving down to rub her pussy, wanting to get her aroused.

"The safeword's good, but you're going to have to be more specific than that on what you don't want me to do. The last girl I dominated said the same thing and I ended up hurting her in a way she didn't want me to," he said, gently teasing her clitoris.
Ebon thought again "Well like dildos are fine, wips and spanking ar okay...choking stuff I dont really like...." she tried to think out what she wanted "To be brutally honest this is only the second time I've been tied up."
The OCA
Shadow nodded, understanding that she was relatively new to the experience. He decided to start out with the mild domination techniques; is she wanted more, she could tell him.

"I'm going to do some mild stuff on you first, to let you get used to this. If you want me to...'punish' you more, just tell me, okay," he purred, moving over to the BDSM supplies and picking out a nice thick vibrator. Moving over to the bound wolf, he turned the vibrator on and then gently ran it over her labia.
As soon as the vibrator touched Ebon's labia she murred softly. Then thought of what Shadow meant by 'punish' she wasnt too fond hearing that word.
The OCA
"MMm, is master's little slave horny?" he teased, putting the tip of the vibrator against her clit, pushing a finger into her damp folds and rubbing her walls.

"Does she want master to make her cum?" he murred, adding another finger.
Ebon murred and her body started to move to Shadow's finger movements. Feeling his finger exploring her fleshy inner walls
The OCA