Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
OOC: Don't worry DMX, I'm getting the two mixed up a couple of times too. It's cause I always use Shadow and nothing else.

IC:

"Computer, end session!" Hiro shouted quickly, a large spiked ball froze an inch away from him as the program shut down, "Well, that was a stroke of luck, landing here of all places." He sighed a breath of relief as he began chipping away at the ice that had encased a section of his body.

*Roof tops*

They planned this out I see, Shadow thought as he landed on a roof, quickly running in the direction of the manor cutting down anyone that got in his way, he was lucky that his dark outfit kept him hidden against the rooftops.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The man stayed upright for a few more seconds, before collapsing to the ground, his conciousness fading.

The gunmen shared a glance at each other. "How do we go by getting him?"

One of the gunmen looked back, and quickly pulled out a long case. "This." And with that, he pulled out what was in the case - A rocket launcher.

The gunmen around him quickly ran behind the building, as the gunman with the rocket launcher started firing random rockets everwhere.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"This will heal our wounds," said Colby as she applied healing salve to Erne, Kellie, and her self their w ounds rapidly healing. Afer the gunmen had stopped fireing Colby and Kellie ran after Shadow to stop him. As they caught up with him Kellie shot Shadow near the heart seeing her shot hit its mark.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Shit!" Shadow covered his eyes as a section of roof blew up a few feet infront of him, "Wow, he must really be ticked at me for messing with his granddaughter." He looked up at a second rocket heading at him, "If they think this'll take me down they're dead wrong!" He leapt up and kicked the rocket, diverting it off it's original course and towards a random area. As soon as he landed he collapsed to the ground, coughing up another load of blood, "Damnit, this isn't helping the injuries." He thought, his body was starting to feel numb from the blood loss as he continued moving.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erne smiled, and nodded, slowly trying to get up on his feet. "Thank you...." He then growled. "But that man will NOT ESCAPE!" He picked the PDA back up to his mouth, and roared. "Where is the rest of the Royal Knights?"

The reply came back quickly. "There is four on their way now!"

Erne chuckled. "Brilliant..... How are they getting there?"

"By helicopter, of course. They are, of course, stylish."

"It's a shame they're not all as good as Lord Kubrika...."

The last of the gunmen shared a glance. "Do we just fire at him?"

One of them nodded. "We HAVE to knock him unconcious!"

Another agreed. "Yeah. Where's the gunman with the Knockdown spell?"

The one from before chuckled. "Right here!"

Another gunman, from the roof of another building, yelled. "CAST IT NOW!"

The gunman with the spell nodded, and put his hand up. A blue orb shot out from his hand, and headed towards Shadow. As it flew towards him, it turned into a huge clasped white fist, and it closed in on Shadow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Damnit," Shadow's injured flared in pain as he dropped to the ground, avoiding the fist in the only way possible at that moment, but the adrenaline rush that had gotten him that far was quickly wearing off, and his injuries were quickly taking their toll. He tried to locate where the attacks were coming from, his vision blurring from the pain and blood loss, This isn't going too well. He thought as he forced him self to his feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The gunman with the spell cursed. "DAMN! It missed!" But as he looked around, he noticed all the other gunman had moved. "....Bullocks."

Erne smiled, as he heard something flutter from the alleyway. "Finally."

In a matter of seconds, another robed man jumped up the alley walls, and landed on one of the rooftops. The huge scythe in his hand glistened, as he looked at Shadow force himself onto his feet. "A shame the others couldn't get here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Colby still enrage ran up behind Shadow and hit him hard in the back his head making hit the ground. "Now I will take my revenge now," said Colby coldly rage in controll of her actoins.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow fell to his knees, he was too far gone to continue running, "I hate to say it but," he looked behind him at Colby, "Good show." He smiled a bit as his eyes glazed over, crashing to the floor as his injuries caught up with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Colby put her healing salve so Shadow will not die when she castrated. As she removed Shadow's pant her rage ever so slowly started to subsided her eyes looking less like a dragon by the second. Colby started thinking like here old self, "this is not like me at all should castrate him even if he did rape me," as she started to cry about what happen to her.

Kellie walked back to Mr. Erne and asked, "What happen to Colby why did she look so feral a moment ago?"

Ooc: is this better Shadow
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz