Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Grimlock licked his lips "Oh please disobey" He grinned deviously.
The OCA
"Take your mother fucking hands off me," said Colby as tried her best to kneed Shadow in the crotch.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You're telling me to stop," Shadow began lightly flicking at her nipple as it became erect, "But your body isn't quite aggreeing with you now is it?" He stepped back and drew out his sword, "Let's help you make a decision," he swung his blade fast, a flash of light whipped over Colby as Shadow instantly resheathed his blade, her shirt and bra falling to the ground
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grimlock got excite when Shadow slashed the girl, but then sat back down when there was no blood drawn. Sedrick then got up on the girl and started fondling her ample chest. "SEDRICK!!! Get your ass over here now!!!" Sedrick quickly let go of the girl and got the masters side.
The OCA
As Zerus was about to talk again, a small bleep came from his pocket. He sighed, and he reached into his pocket. Seconds later, a small little gadget came out along with his paw, as he opened it. He pressed a few buttons, and there was a slight crackling, before someone started to talk.

"We've got trouble. Our members should have been back from the streets by now. We sent in a few of our gunmen. Nothing. Not a trace of the girl we sent in, either. I want ya, Zerus, to head there. Help them find her. You know we care much for the safety and protection of all our members."

Zerus cursed, and closed the gadget again. He sighed, and looked at Faiz. "Looks like nothing ever goes to plan. I'm off to where the gunmen are." He nodded slowly, smiling. "I'll be back soon, hopefully."

With a foot forward, he started running towards the streets, hoping he could make it there before anything happened, or anyone else disappeared.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It is easy to arause the body; but I will give you no satisfaction at all," said Colbyas she started to put her self into a trance like state.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Who's there!?" Uniat got up quickly as he heard Zerus's footsteps, looking around for the source.
Zerus got closer, and closer to Uniat's position. "Hello? Gunmen! You here?" He yelled loudly, as he had one paw on his shortsword and one swinging to and fro.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You don't have to do anything." Shadow said as he slipped his hands into her pants, inserting a finger into her vagina, "Just sit back and relax."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Colby felt a finger invad her vaginna but went deeper into a trance like state
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz