Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: Whoops, sorry about that. I guess I've been spending too much time in the "BDSM club" RPG. I'll rectify it.
OOC: Well, it'd be a better name to use instead of having to type "Dark Panthermon" all the time. But oh well, lol.

IC:

Aqua closed one of her eyes as some of the cum splurted just below that same eye, the liquid on her lips was licked eagerly, and Aqua proceeded to keep licking the cock to give him even more pleasure, this time she started sucking. She loved that creamy sperm a lot by now. The time was so pleasurable she didn't even notice she had had an orgasm, the tail of the panther was soaking wet with her juices and oil.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I didn't have a name for him until I joined an RPG on another site, which happened after I introduced him on this one. Of course, there's nothing preventing Aqua from suggesting a nickname for him *wink*.

Dark Panthermon yelped in surprise when Aqua started sucking his member, bringing it to full staff in seconds. She must really want to show me her love he thought, smiling blissfully. He then became aware of a wetness on his tail and brought it to his lips, licking and sucking her cum off.

"Mmm, Aqua...uhhh...you...want to...ahhh...go all...nggh...the way...with...oohhh...this?" he grunted, her sucking on his member driving him wild with pleasure.
Aqua moaned through the sucking, only stopping to give a small nod, a smile crossing her face again as she resumed sucking with her eyes still shut, "Mmnnhh..." she moaned again and again, cleaning the dick and slurping it while teasing him to await his second orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It didn't take long for Dark Panthermon to reach his climax, shooting his cum into Aquaveemon's mouth with a roar. He bucked his hips a few times, pumping all his load into her mouth, then went limp. He panted for a few seconds, momentarily out of breath from the pleasure. Then he sat up, a warm smile on his face.

"Mmm, you give good blowjobs, my sweet," he purred, picking her up and nuzzling her, licking her face to clean off any cum she didn't get.

"Not to...sound rude or anything, but are you sure you can...handle me inside of you? I am kinda big...and I don't want to hurt you," he said, out of concern for her. She was the equivalent of a six or seven-year old child and he the equivalent of a fully-grown man; he would never forgive himself if he hurt her.
Aqua looked on his cock, then took it in her claw and nuzzled it with her cheek while looking on him with a really innocent face, "I like them big," she said almost in a whisper, smiling to him warmly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon purred when she nuzzled his cock, then layed her down on the bed. He placed the tip of his cock at her wet entrance, getting ready.

"The minute it hurts at all, you tell me, okay sweetie," he said, then he slowly pushed in, letting her adjust to his size. He purred and whispered words of love and encouragment as he penetrated her, her walls hugging his cock.
"Mmnnhh... nnngggh..." Aqua moaned and winced in pleasure, her entrance was quite narrow, she had done it no more than two or three times, she wasn't used to big cocks despite her love for them, but she still managed to hold the little pain building up as her pussy stretched to fit the dick entering her, "Ahhh... it feels so gooooood..." she gasped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon slowly moved his cock, pulling out and pushing in, giving her time to adjust to the size, as well as get wet so as to provide lubrication.

"MMm, for someone who isn't a virgin, you sure are tight," he purred, reaching under her body and squeezing her ass.
"Mmnnh!" the squeeze of her voluptous ass just was the trigger for lots of pleasure to sustain the pain and turn it into even more bliss. She moaned even louder, her tail swishing fast, "Ohhh... y-yeah..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad