Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution: There was no way she could've gotten into the realm, so... nothing. She ain't there.

Circumstance:

Nath: Come on, mistress! *chuckles, and puts himself down on the bed, waiting for her command*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution:

Saphire: Nath I order you to be cute...oh wait you always are *giggles*. Okay um take your clothes off!!

Circumstances:

Disturbed: *looks over at Kurtz and smiles* You know i can spam anything while I'm in here? I mean ANYTHING *grins*
The OCA
Solution: ...

Circumstance: *vanishes*
Solution:

Kurtz: You mean... you could... *waves his arms about* ....Come on, show me your super spam powers! *bows* Try and make me something I will enjoy!.. please.

Circumstance:

Nath: Okay then! *chuckles, as he pulls off his t-shirt, then his trousers, then finally his pants. He then swishes his tail and smiles* What now?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution:

Disturbed: *with a snap of his fingers two AquaRivamon appear next to Kurtz* LADIES...HE'S ALL YOURS *Both Aquas pick him up and carry him into a second private room* I'LL WATCH DOT FOR YA!!!

Circumstances:

Saphire: *just stood there staring at Nath's cute dragon body*.....oh..oh right um..next command...uh..wow you're cute...I mean...get on the bed, slowly.
The OCA
Solution:

Kurtz: HEY! WA--- *looks at the two Aquarivamon* --Don't mind me. *pounces both of them onto the bed*

Circumstance:

Nath: *chuckles, and crawls onto the bed, lying down in a VERY cute position* Yeah? What next?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution:

Disturbed: *summons a pepsi* I aim to please *sips*

*Both aquas snap their armor off and start kissing and cuddling Kurtz*

Circumstance:

Saphire: Oh..wow...umm...cute bu..I mean umm *walks up closer to the bed and gives his as a nice smack* Nath did I tell you how much I LOVE draggies?
The OCA
Solution:

Kurtz: *pulls them both underneath him and murrs, cuddling both of their naked bodies*

Circumstance:

Nath: *murrs loudly* Mrr... yeah.. you did...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solution:

*sighs* *snaps his fingers and a Renamon appears* Shoulders please..mmmm thank you.

*One of the Aquas starts massaging Kurtz's pouch while the other one is on top of Kurtz.

Circumstances:

Saphire: ...okay enough playing..*slips her top and jeans off and crawls into the bed with Nath and starts feeling his body*
The OCA
Solution:

Nath: *murrs, and presses his scaly body to Saphire's fur*

Circumstances:

Kurtz: *moans softly, as his member starts to come out* Flick all attention to... Nath, and Saph. Or, Dot wakes up. Don't type this one out.... Mrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds