Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Ranamon growled a little, remembering.

"She was this little slut of a Renamon who was always flirting with him. He was a real shy boy back then, so it took him awhile to build up the courage to ask her out," she began.

"She accepted and they started dating, but she seemed obsessed with always having sex with him. She always told him she was showing her love for him, but he told me she never seemed to do anything to make him feel good; it was always about her getting off. One day, he went looking for her to talk to her about it, and he found her fucking some Agumon. He also found out she had been sleeping around," she growled, clenching her fist.

"He was heartbroken when he saw her; when he and I were friends, we talked about sex a lot and he said he saw it a symbol of love, not as a way to have fun. The revelation that his first had only seen him as a way to get off nearly drove him to suicide," she said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I had always had a thing for him back when we were friends, and it wasn't until after he broke up with her that I realized I loved him, I truly loved him. It took awhile for him to get over his first girl, but eventually I convinced him that I wasn't like her, that I loved him for who he was, not for his looks or the size of his manhood. And now we're a couple." she said, smiling at her mate. She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips, murring.
Aqua lowered her face, "Oww... it must have been very hard for him..." she put a claw over the panther's cheek and rubbed it gently, "That girl didn't appreciate him at all..." she sighed in discontent, but then as she heard what Ranamon had done to him, she smiled a bit, sweetly directing it to the other blue girl, "You were really nice to him, no wonder he loves you so much."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon smiled at the rookie, blushing a little.

"Yeah, we're really close to each other," she said, then she turned to the rookie. "What about your mon, what's he like? And don't tell me you don't have one; a girl as cute as you probably has men falling at her feet." she cooed, giggling.
Aqua smiled a bit, "I... well- not as many as you probably think," she remembered about who Dark Panthermon was to Ranamon and decided not to say a thing about it yet, "But tell me!" she quickly tried to drag away the conversation, "How could you become so big? I tried and Dark Panthermon as well helped me, but I wouldn't become any bigger..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon noticed her attempt to change the subject, but didn't press it. Being a womon, she could understand the need for privacy.

"It's a matter of how big you are. Ah'm bigger than you, so Ah inflate bigger, like how a bigger balloon would inflate to a larger size than a smaller balloon." she explained, motioning to herself and then to Aqua.

"Don't worry, sweetie, once you do it for a while, your body becomes more elastic, allowing you go to grow bigger," she said, patting the rookie on the back.

It was at this moment that Dark Panthermon began to stir, opening his eyes and groaning. He sat up, stretched, and smiled upon seeing his mate and Aqua conversing.

"Well, good morning you two," he said, giving his mate a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly remembering what had happened the night before, he glanced at Ranamon, jerking his head towards the door. Ranamon got the idea and politely left.

"Ranamon and I need to chat for a bit, squirt. Just enjoy yourself while we're gone," he purred, motioning to the inflation supplies before following his mate out the door.
"Uhm... alright," Aqua said casually, then stood up from the bed and watched both of them go.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon exited the room, closing the door behind him. He turned around to see Ranamon smiling at him.

"Don't tell me; you and her got frisky last night." she purred, giggling a little. Dark Panthermon blushed and nodded; Ranamon immediatly understanding that there was more to it than that.

"I...I think I'm in love again, my dear," he said, going on to tell her the whole story, most especially the part of him talking to Aqua about love and mates.

Ranamon smiled softly at the black panther, her chest swelling with pride and love; once again, he had shown her what a kind, caring individual he was.

"It's okay, sugar, Ah don't mind you showing love to another girl; because Ah know you'll always be able to share your love." she cooed, hugging him. The panther hugged her back, glad she understood.

"I wish I knew if she felt the same way. She was pretty open with me last night, even seemed attracted to me. But I don't know if she loves me, yet." he said, his head drooping. Ranamon cooed sympatheically, rubbing his back.

"Why don't you go get us some inflation supplies and Ah'll talk to the little lady. She might be more open to anothah womon," she suggested, Dark Panthermon nodding and moving off to the main room. Meanwhile, Ranamon turned and walked back into the room.

"Hey sugah, you mind if we have a heart-to-heart girl talk?" she asked upon entering, closing the door behind her.
Aqua tilted her head sideways, looking up at the taller digimon, "Uhm.... sure?" she said blinking and a slightly confused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon walked over and sat down on the bed next to the rookie.

"Now, Ah want you to be honest with me, sweetie, and tell me the truth. Ah promise I won't get mad at anything you say." she said, taking the rookie's hand and patting it.

"Did you and Dark Panthamon get...emotional last night?" she asked, looking into Aquaveemon's eyes.
Aqua couldn't lie, she had fixed her eyes with Ranamon's, "Well... that's... true," she admitted, "We did more than just inflate myself..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad