Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"I dunno Keres!" Blaize replied.
The wolf chuckles deeply then smiles and strokes the cat behind his ear with his claw and looks at the 'theif' and shook his head slowly his gold eyes looking deep into yours.

"No I am a travler, I go where the wind takes me" he said as he continues too stroke behind the cats ear.
Zeke tilts his head a bit. "And who are you?"
He looks over at Zeke and says after a moment

"I am Seth, guardian of fire and ice, keeper of twilight" he said and looked zeke with his gold eyes before folding his arms and leaning against the tree once more closing his eyes thinking but not sleeping.
"Another Guardian?" Keres said as he ate an apple. "So by guardian, are you like Blaize here?" Keres said, his sword turning into a gun, pointing it at Seth, ready to pull the trigger.

Dark Keres sees this and so he grabs Blaize. "Blaize! You should stop Keres before he harms himself! I think the beer we drank earlier finally is affecting him!"
Seth looks at him with very little emotion.

"pull the trigger if you must but I do not know if I am like this blaize because I have never properly talked too him"
Blaize whapped the gun away. "Haha- no- not a Guardian like me- a Guardian of- eh- something! There already is a Guardian of fire and ice- but yeah- he could be a different kind of Guardian! Nice to meet you, I am Blaize! Divine Beast ROOKIE Guardian of Fire! ...and Keres!" He said cheerily.
(how come you havent replied in the other two??)

He smiled softly and nodded and gave a bow, its an honour too meet you too and he stretched his arms and tensed his mucles for a second before rubbing his chin.
OOC: What other two?

IC:

"Nice to meetcha Seth! So- what's your story?" Blaize asked.
(well now that I checked its one but rp)

Seth looks at him and sighs and closes his eyes and looks up slightly and says in a deep voice.

"that depends how far back do you wish for me too go" he asked