Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Dark Panthermon smiled back at her, nodding at her question. He took the bottle and gave it a good shake to get it started, then positioned the top at her pussy, which was already getting wet again.

"I hope you like your dildoes cold, because this bottle's a little chilly." he warned, slowly pushing the top into her, twisting it as he did so. He began to slowly push it in and pull it out, like a piston.
Aqua moaned as she closed her eyes, tightening her muscles as she felt the chilly bottle go in and out her folds, "Ohh... yesss... like that..." she moaned, fully enjoying the treatment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Are you free from 7:45 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.? That's when I'm usually the most active on the net and we could really keep this story rolling if that's when we both worked on it.

IC:

Dark Panthermon began to speed up with the bottle, making sure the contents were being shook up. Aqua's oil and pre-cum made easy to slide the bottle into and out of her pussy.

Continuing to pleasure her with the bottle, he removed his right hand and began to rub her right nipple with his thumb. Then he suddenly heard a light POP! and grinned, knowing that the bubbling soda was shooting into Aqua.

OOC: Don't forget it's been shook up, so it'll be forming gas inside of her.
OOC: Depends what's your Time Zone.

IC:

Aqua moaned as her insides started to get filled with the soda, she got it: it would work just as the beer. The immediatly after she decided to take this a bit further, she wanted to impress Dark Panthermon, "Nnnhh... m-more... please..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I live in Conway, Arkansas, which is in Central Daylight Time. I'm also active on the computer from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. I work from 11:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.

IC:

Dark Panthermon grinned at her. Now she's getting into it he thought, running to fetch another bottle of soda as the one already in her was emptied. He shook it up like a demon as he ran over to her, removing the empty bottle inside of her, popping the cork on the one he held, and pushing it into her pussy.

Aquaveemon's belly was rapidly expanding, swelling out to one foot, then two, then three. In a few moments, she looked as though she was pregnant with another Aquaveemon. He began to nuzzle her bloated tummy, marveling at it's size and firmness. Her a-cup breasts absorbed a little of the gas, swelling to a c-cup. The gas then moved to other parts of her body; her sides and back rounding out, giving her a ball shape; her thighs and legs slowly forced into a straddle position as they ballooned up with gas; her arms lifting up as they turned into swollen cones. Her ample tushie blimped up, giving her two watermellon-half sized cheeks.

"Mmm, you were really eager that time, my little blimp," he purred, kissing her tummy here and there. He began to play with her titties as well, rubbing her hard nipples with his thumps, gently kneading her tits like dough.
OOC: My sis occupies the PC from 21:00hs to 00:00hs in my own time, GMT-3. Mostly all other times I'm free.

IC:

Aqua moaned, "Oh yeah... more... " she greedily said after he started kneading, she was aiming for a certain time to stop, and that'd be when she'd be as big as the room or either Dark Panthermon decided to deflate her, she still was enjoying both ideas.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay.

IC:

Dark Panthermon raised an eyebrow at her when she said that.

"How big you wanting to get, Aqua?" he asked, surprised at her eagerness. He moved over to the air tank on the wall and grabbed the hose, taking it back to Aquaveemon and pushing it into her wet pussy. She began to inflate again, her limbs slowly being absorbed into her swollen body, which was now four feet around.

Dark Panthermon went back to kissing her tummy and playing with her tits, though he made sure to keep an eye on her; after all, she could only get so big.

OOC: Since I can't control your characters actions, could you have her moan "bigger" every few seconds, considering she wants to see how big she can get.
Aqua moaned louder and louder while her body inflated bigger and bigger, her pleasure was beyond words with the panther pleasing her while her body became bigger and bigger, soon, her whole form was thrice as big as Dark Panthermon was, "H-how do I look?" she moaned and repeated the question twice, she couldn't see much since her bloated tits and belly blocked her sight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Besides like blimp, you look sexy," he purred, angling her so he could give her a kiss on the lips.

When her limbs disappeared into her swollen body, leaving only her head, hands, feet, and tail, Dark Panthermon decided she was big enough and pulled the hose from her pussy. Her body was now eight feet around; she was little more than a blue balloon with limbs, having lost any semblence of her former self.

Her body was a major turn-on for the panther, and he was already hard from watching her inflate, his member pressing against her swollen body.
"Mmnh.." she closed her eyes to enjoy the kiss and returned it with some passion she didn't knew she had for him, but still did it and enjoyed even more. Her now large tail waved around happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad