Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
After catching Dark Keres whilst he rid on Blaize, Keres and Dark Keres ride Blaize out of the hole and then rests against a tree.

"I'm so hungry..." Dark Keres complained, his stomach was growling.

"Arghh... You're always hungry... Hey Blaize... can you..." Keres sees Blaize fast asleep. " Oh... Right...I'll go look some fruits or something then." Keres said as he left Dark Keres and Blaize alone as he then looks from tree to tree in the forest for something to eat.

As he was searching, he spots a wolf with golden eyes a not much of a distance away from behind the bushes.

"Hmmm... That wolf looks quite good... that means... he has money! And people with money... Have food! Hehehehe... I'll attack him while he's resting!" Keres thinks to himself as he hid behind the bushes, waiting for the wolf to fall asleep.

OOC: Hiya GuilmonForever! :D Cool! A Guilmon fan like me! :3 Can I call you guilmon?
Blaize opened an eye. "What happened? How did I fall asleep?" He asked. Noticing Keres wasn't there- he got up- and tracked him. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously, imitating him by crouching.
(of course you can! I even have my own guilmon inpersination)

The wolf closed his eyes slowly, he could sense he was being watched but he ignored the pair of eyes, he continued too walk until he reached a tree, slowly he leant against the tree and folded his powerful arms and closed his eyes.
"I have to find them before they become lab rats!"
"Ack. That's bad," Mar scratched the back of his head and looked on Ky weirdly. "Well, do you know where they are right now?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Was still spying on the wolf then he turned his head and saw Blaize. "Blaize? I thought you were asleep?... Cool... now we can have some food... Well you should go back to Dark Keres and make some food for him before he starts panicking... trust me... you don't want him to do that... I just have to take care of a lil something." Keres says to Blaize then he goes back to spying on the wolf. Finding that the wolf was asleep, he starts to slowly sneak towards the back of the tree where the wolf was sleeping.
Blaize clamped his muzzle on Keres' tail gently. "Hold it right there- Whatcha' planning on doing to that guy?" Blaize asked. He didn't want Keres to get into trouble afterall.
The wolfs eyes slowly open he spun round grabbing Keres by the neck and pushed him close too him, his face looked dark and cruel but his eyes looked calm and sympathetic.

"I heard you in the bushes, Im not going too hurt you but I suggest you tell me why you planned on attacking me"
Ky lowers his ears. "No...."
_______

Zeke is nearby, watching Keres and the strange wolf silently, undetectable.
Mar sighed and rolled his eyes upwards. "Figures... there must be a way to find them, can't you read auras?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad