Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Dark Panthermon watched as Aquaveemon's body rapidly expanded, the beer inside of her bubbling like a volcanoe. Soon, she was little more than a big blue ball with hands, feet, a head, and a tail.

"Mmm, you look sooo sexy like that, my dear," he purred, nuzzling her bloated belly.
Yet, Aqua moaned louder before starting to murr, her cunt was all wet again and eager for some more fun, but she had been satisfied from a tongue before, she needed more. "Dark Panthermon... ohh.. please... screw me..." she said as her cheeks glowed pink and soon turned into red from embarrasment, but she couldn't help it, she was really horny.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The black panther frowned at her request. True, inflation did make one super horny, but in this case, the gas from the beer could have been messing with her mind. He would never forgive himself if he took advantage of her.

"Are you sure about that; are you thinking clearly? And don't you already have a mate?" he asked. He wanted to make her experience fun, but intercourse was going pretty far, especially with a womon who for all he knew already had a mate.
"Mate? I don't have a mate... he's not interested in me..." Aqua retorted, her own alcoholized mind and the depressing subject just picked made her let a droplet fall from her left eye, which ran down her immense, still swelling belly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon's heart seemed to stop upon hearing such words. His mouth hung open, as he was unsure of how to respond. Finally, after a few moments of deliberation, he replied: "I'm sorry to hear that, Aqua," and meant it. He had experienced that before and knew what she was going through. However, that still didn't ease his nervousness as to her request.

"I understand what you're going through, Aqua, and I'm sorry. But it raises the question of whether or not you're in your right mind now. So I want you to deflate yourself, and tell me the whole story. Then I want you to take some time to think about what you're asking me to do and make sure it's what you want," he explained, gently caressing her cheek.
"I'm not drunk and I'm not a virg-" but before she could finish her statement she burped yet again, her belly quickly deflating to normal. She covered her mouth with a claw while her cheeks both turned redder than a tomato from her action.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon waited until she was totally deflated, then gently picked her up. The room had a bed in it and he now moved over to it, setting the little rookie down on it and sitting next to her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked sympathetically, rubbing her back.
"Don't know how talkin' about it can make it any betah..." Aqua sniffed, the subject was enough depressing for her to even make a clear response.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon purred and nuzzled her, trying to comfort her. It was obvious to him that whatever was going on between her mate and herself was really painful for her, but he knew that it would take more than him having sex with her to help.

"How will having sex with me help? Perhaps, if I knew what was going on between you and your mate, I could help." he said, taking her hand and nuzzling it.
Aqua blushed a lot. "He dusn't like me..." and looked away from him, another tear ran down her white cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad