Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: Glad Gunter is back. Sorry can't RP right now or the following 5 days: Midterm Exams.
OOC: Good luck Cursedhand!!
IC:

Flicker just growled lightly, his eyes feral- and his dick stiffening- to fifteen inches-
OOC: Yeah! Good luck CH!

IC:

Mar widened his eyes even more, in a second, he was staring at the enormous member that came out of the other dragon's pouch. "What the hell.... is happening...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey begins to stir with all the noise. "B...bwother? *yawn* is it time to wake up already?"
OCC: the suspense is killing me *wipes scarcasm from lips* IC:

Cronos heard the noise from the other room and walked in to see what was up. he walked up to Flick and pinched a vain, putting him to sleep.
___________________________________________________-

Sothe walked over to the exit and opend the door. "I'm bored so i'll just "try" to leave now.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Yep, Gunter seems to be invisible again!

IC: Dei shrugs. "Sure. See ya in a bit."
The 'Vein-Pinching' had no effect on Flicker whatsoever. Instead- he viciously took Cronos down, ripped his pants off- and forcefully entered his prostate.
OOC: Maybe I'll add more characters to this thing.

IC: Suddenly, the news channel comes on. A picture of five different wolves is on the screen. One is shooting lightning bolts at a mass of criminals, another is hurling huge waves of water at them, while one seems to be controlling huge boulders and chunks of earth and still another moves silently with amazing grace and speed. One is standing with his arms crossed and eyes closed and doesn't appear to be doing anything, however a huge wind appears to be starting from him and blowing powerfully at the criminals. Together, the five of them push the mass back into the prison.

"That was the scene this morning at a mass prisonbreak in the center of town. These humanoid wolves, apparently possessing terrific powers, saved the city from who-knows-what. While they are heroes, scientists may wish to run some tests on them to see what kind of creatures they are and why they have such power. When informed of this, one of the wolves responded:"

The screen shows the lightning wolf grabbing the camera and shouting into it: "I WILL NOT BE A LAB RAT!" and then running off at a great speed.

"These creatures are being searched for everywhere. If you see them, notify your local authority."

Ky jumps to his feet, an indescribable look on his face. "NO WAY! THOSE IDIOTS! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THEM!"

Flamey gasps and grabs his brother. "Flicker! You're hurting him!"
"Flicker, stop!" Mar growled as he turned, but then widened his eyes after seeing what had happened to Cronos. "Oh fuck."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky suddenly turns, realizing what had happened. "Oh no... Flicker, stop it!" He runs over and begins trying to pull Flicker off, with as much strength as he can.