Digiartists' Domain Community!
When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) (/showthread.php?tid=9828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - MasterZero - 12-22-2010

Mari-Su moaned as she was pushed onto the bed and she looked at Salem as she spoke. "B-but my daughter! Please, don't let that monster take her!"

"Good girl, riding cock like a real slut. Now tell me, who looks better in that slutty outfit. You or Rouge?" King moaned, slapping Nikki's but as he fucked her.

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - Salem A. Delgado - 12-22-2010

Salem smiled and kissed along Mari-Su's neck "I'm affraid even a goddess like me can't stop him once he's set his sights on his prey. But if you're good I can at least talk him into being gentle with her." the self named goddess purred as her hand moved up to rub the echidna's slit.

Nikki moaned as she continued to ride her owners cock, speeding up and slowing down only when it would bring King more pleasure "Me of course! Master wanted me to where it after all."

Sally was still not but an empty shell, while Julie-Su and Mina grew worried and fearful of their fates.

"Ahhh..." Mari-Su moaned as her pussy was touched by the beautiful woman. "I'll be good, M-Mistress," she whimpered, before moaning again, enjoying the soft pleasure to her horror.

King smiled and slapped 'her' butt again as he declared. "I'm going to make you pregnant, just like Sunny and Tina! My little pregnant bitch," he yelled, before wrapping his arms around Nikki and kissing the echidna, his tongue dominating hers as his seed was pumped into her body and she was impregnated.

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - Salem A. Delgado - 12-22-2010

Salem smiled and rubbed Mari-Su's slit more, teasing the echidna as her kisses moved over the MILF's chest "I know you will, and when King's finished with this girl I'll talk to him." she purred as she watched the free show.

Nikki moaned louder than Sunny but fell limp faster, her cum flooded body aching and tired from all the new pleasure she'd found.

King laughed and spanked Nikki's butt as he looked at Julie-Su. He pulled his cock out and said, "Who would have thought Knuckles was such a gay slut, huh Julie-Su?" He then looked at Salem and said, "I'm heading out now, I think." He pressed a button on his watch, turning Sonic, Knuckles, Sally, Julie-Su, and Mina into data within it, followed by making a portal. "Think I'll visit Tails and let the three suck my cock before I visit the others," he smiled, seeing the look of shock and horror on Amy and Tails face.

"T-Tails, two?" Amy cried, wiping her tears.

"T-thank you, Mistress," Mari-Su whispered, and looked at King, expecting Salem to say something.

Salem had contemplated letting King go, but decided that would ruin her experiment "Oh Kingy boy!~ Wait for a moment, I have something to ask of you." the self titled goddess replied as she left her newest toy wanting more "I need you to do me a favour, when it comes Julie-Su's turn try and be gentle would you? I want Mari-Su to believe her behaviour has an impact on how her daughter is treated." she said, whispering the last part so not to be heard by her slave.

"Oh fine. I'll be gentle with her...To a certain degree," he chuckled, before leaning forward to steal a kiss from Salem's lips and vanishing through the portal.

The portal brought him outside Tails' house and he looked at it to see if Tails had did a good job decorating it with pink and other feminine colors and slutty slogans.

((Please try describing Tails new home/my new male whorehouse/gay male stripclub))

Salem startled for a second and smirked, making a mental note to get back at King for that as she made her way back to Mari-Su "Good news, he agreed. I do think you owe your goddess something in return for protecting her." she purred as she effortless slipped free of her clothes and lay atop her prey "Just how do you plan on repaying your goddess dear Mari-Su?"
----------------------------------------

Tails had certainly done an impressive job, the build had been painted various shades of pink, with plenty of lewd painting decorating the walls, there where even lists of various sex acts and their prices "Master! You're back! I missed you!" the fox called as she bounded up and hugged King tight, pressing her suites fake breasts against her owner.

Mari-Su sighed in relief, but ended up blushing as her Mistress took her clothes off. She looked away from the naked woman, but gasped as the human laid on top of her. "Um...However you wish of my, Mistress..."

((Don't forget you have Rouge and Amy, ready at your command))

-----------

"Hey, Tina," King smiled, hugging her tightly, smiling at the feel of her fake tits. "You've done a good job for yourself. Did you get the Master Emerald two, like I asked?" As he spoke, he and Tina walked back into the house, his hand on 'her' ass. He also pressed a button on his watch, letting Nikki and Sunny out, while also giving them a boost in energy to make them ready to fuck again.

Tina nodded eagerly as she nuzzled her master happily "Uh huh! It's on my bed right now!" the obediant slave replied as her sister's followed close behind.
------------------------------------------------------------

Salem grinned and gently turned the echidna's head to look at her "That's right, but like I said. I don't want to break you, I want you to do this of your own will." she purred as she rolled Mari-Su on top of herself "It's up to you which to pick, pleasure your goddess or break thos other slaves." she purred as she looked up at her pet with lustful eyes.

((I didn't forget))