Digiartists' Domain Community!
When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) (/showthread.php?tid=9828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - MasterZero - 09-24-2010

After a few minutes, King had Knuckles and Sonic right where he wanted them. Sonic was cuffed by his hands and feet by metal handcuffs, and Knuckles was tied to the roof and ground by rope and wooden steaks in the ground, leaving him in an X position in the air. The two were positioned so that when their eyes opened, they saw each other and were given enough energy to be as strong as the average girl. Still, the biggest thing was how they were dressed. Knuckles wore bright, red lipstick on his lips, with mascara on his eyelids, a little blush on his cheeks, and he wore a pink, miniskirt, matching thong, and a pink bra on his body. Sonic had dark blue lipstick, girly eyeliner, and wore a sexy, black dress, with a bra and thong under it, as well as high heels.

"Wake up!" King ordered, poking Sonic with a wrench he got from Tails. He needed the blue hedgehog to speak so Knuckles would awaken and he could begin their breaking.

--------------

Sara let out a muffled scream as the jet of sperm went down her throat. Her body shook as she climaxed and felt the white stuff cover her throat. She took all the cum into her stomach, before fainting right when Salem's orgasm ended, laying on the ground, twitching, her body looking pregnant due to all the cum in her.

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - Salem A. Delgado - 09-24-2010

Salem moaned and pulled herself free, smiling down at her slave before reverting to her normal self and redressing "You made your goddess proud Sara." she purred as she used the girls clothes to cover her, then left notes with instructions and designs for the club and it's portals. Salem set the new coordinates into her watch and was gone to the next universe, to her next target, Lien-Da.
----------------------------------------------------

((This is going to be a tricky post because I'm barely awake as I'm making it, so if it sucks I'll redo it tomorrow))

Sonic groaned a bit and squirmed as he spoke while barely coming to "Uh...what's wrong?...Where...?" the hedgehog questioned in his less than aware state.

Knuckles too slowly woke, only as aware as the hypnosis would allow the weakened echidna "Uhh, what happened? Why..can't I move?" he asked as he squirmed weakly against his bonds.

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - MasterZero - 09-24-2010

King glared at the still half asleep boys and pressed a button on his watch, giving them a little energy boost. Not enough to free them, of course, but enough to help them wake up and see each other. "Hello there Sonic. Knuckles. Or would you prefer Sunny and Nikki?" King asked, when they saw each other covered in whore makeup and girl clothing.

---------

Sara would use the notes and practically take over her father's kingdom, creating the strip clubs her Goddess told her to make, awaiting her return. Whenever she did, she would find young Sara proudly pregnant. Many people in her world wondered who the father was, but she simply said they would find out another day.

As for Lien-Da, the dominatrix dressed woman was in her private room, spying on the Master Emerald and Knuckles.

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - Salem A. Delgado - 09-25-2010

((*Snickers* Sunny and Nikki? >XD))

Sonic and Knuckles looked like they were in shock for a moment as they came to and saw each other, but that moment quickly gave way to yelling and struggling "What's going on?! Why are we dressed like this?! Who are you?! Where are we?!" the echidna and hedgehog took turns yelling their questions as they tried and failed to break free.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem appeared at the far end of the room, and quickly used Rouge and Noir's thieving skills to hide in the shadows before speaking out "You want them don't you? The Master Emerald and it's little guardian, I mean." she purred as she kept herself hidden from the echidna woman's sight.

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - MasterZero - 09-25-2010

((I couldn't think of anything better. I was considering Sonia, but there's already a girl named that in the Sonicverse. You have any suggestions?))

King smiled and simply walked over to Knuckles and used his superior strength to grab the echidna by the sides of his head and pulled him into a kiss, slipping in some tongue, before pulling back, moving at Sonic Speed. Suddenly, the same thing happened to Sonic. King ran over, grabbed him, and kissed him, before running between, licking his lips. "Different...But in a good way," he whispered to himself, as he walked behind Knuckles and rubbed the red echidna's butt. "Its quite simple. I'm going to have sex, with a pair of gay sluts, who will praise and thank me for blessing their girly bodies with my seed. Get it?" he asked, slapping Knuckle's ass.

-----------------

"Who's there!?" she asked, looking around. She reached under her pillow and pulled out a knife, slowly moving to the door to get help, looking around for the source of the voice.

RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - Salem A. Delgado - 09-25-2010

Salem giggled as she kept herself hidden for now "I am a goddess, and I have come to help you get Knuckles, the Master Emerald, and so much more!" she said as she snuck around and emerged from the shadows between Lien-Da and the door "Interested yet? Or do you still need convincing?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knuckles and Sonic both seemed to go into shock for a moment at the sudden kiss before freaking out, yelling, cursing and spitting to get King's taste out of their mouths "Like hell you will! When I get down I'm going to rip out your skull and beat you to death with it!" the male echidna yelled as he and the hedgehog weakly tried struggling once more.

Lien-Da looked at Salem, before slowly dropping her guard. "If I can get the Master Emerald, you have a deal. I want that rock, and I won't let anyone stop me," she declared.

-----------

King ignored Knuckles and simply moved closer behind him. The two heard him unzipping his pants and he began to lightly pet Knuckles' hips. "Oh please. Who are you trying to kid? What straight man would reject Rouge the Bat? That sexy, busty woman....Only a gay bitch would reject that bombshell," he laughed, suddenly pushing a finger into 'Nikki's' asshole. "Hmmm...Surprisingly tight. We'll change that soon enough," he declared. "You're turn after, Sonic. For now, enjoy the show."

Salem grinned as she leaned against the wall by the door "Then I shall take it for you, but I'm sure you understand there will be a price? A goddess's time is very precious after all."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knuckles began to argue but the feeling of something invading his ass caused him to panic "HEY WAIT! NO WAY YOU'RE DOING THAT! LET ME GO NOW OR ELSE!" the echidna yelled as his blue friend continued his escape attempts only to fail each time.

"Understandable, but what do you what?" Lien-Da asked. "I don't know what I could give a Goddess, to be honest. I doubt you need money or technology..."

----------

"Hmmm...No," King replied, smiling as he leaned forward. He pulled the finger out and rubbed the head of his semi-erect cock against Knuckles' asshole. "Sonic, wouldn't you agree that Knuckles looks cute under all that makeup? Like a real whore. I just can't help myself....She looks so...pretty in pink," he declared, saying the magic words as he pushed his cock into the echidna's ass.

"My wants are quite simple really, I want want people to worship me and to build these modern temples." Salem explained as she showed Lien-Da the plans "In exchange for these simple desires I shall not only obtain the emerald for you, but I'll even appoint you as my high priestess leader of my worshippers. What do you say?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey wait! Stop it!" Knuckles argued as he felt King's cock rubbing against his asshole, but that change right quick when he heard the magic words "Stop it! You're going to slow! Come now! Take me like you mean it big guy!" the echidna moaned, much to a shocked and disgusted Sonic's horror.