Digiartists' Domain Community!
Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) (/showthread.php?tid=9606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Kitsu_Brambles - 01-04-2011

Luna stood and began to follow the two of them, as she watched the slave girl taking in her questions she thought that Lykon must be very powerful to fully manipulate someone into speaking for them. She also wondered why Lykon was using the slave girl as a puppet and not asking her these questions himself and why he was so curious. Lune replied to each question: "I became a Sith when I found myself more attracted to the darker nature of the Force then that of my sister, we were always opposites. I became a Sith Apprentice after I was picked up by another Sith Lord and taken to a training facility. I had a Jedi master at one time; the same one as my sister who tried to pull me into their side of the force, I killed him and my sister. I have never had another Sith master before..." She paused thinking about the question of where she drew her power; "I used to draw my power simply from the friction created between me and my twin, the need to oppose and surpass her gave me power and I did just that. Now... I draw it from the darkness in those around me..."

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Shadowknight - 01-04-2011

Raana moved quickly through the crowded marketplace, slipping easily through the crowds as if they weren't even there. Knowing it would make it more difficult to track her, Cowards, if it was just a lone sith I know I could handle him, but they never come alone. They always hunt in packs. she growled a bit, thinking of them as nothing more than animals hunting what they saw as prey.

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Kitsu_Brambles - 01-04-2011

Zlo sent a group to the edges of the village; to cut her off while he slipped into the village a bit behind her. He spotted her easily and kept some distance from her but always had his eyes on her, this was entertainment to him, even if his troops didn't slow her down he'd still catch up to her.

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Maero - 01-04-2011

"Hmm?" Titan suddenly said, looking around as though he had heard something. "Oh well, doesnt matter." He then looked at a nearby storm trooper and yelled. "Is Vasheer here yet?" The trooper replied with a, "Negative sir. The Vornskr has not arrived." After a few minutes however, a large cage arrived, a cage that was then opened to reveal the canine creature within.

It went over to Titan and licked his hand, making the Moff smile with pride. His pet Vornskr was one of his crowning achievements. It was hard to find them, and even harder to train them, but he had accomplished it, and there was no better beast to hunt Jedi with. Its force sense drew it towards those who could feel the force, and so long as the Moff was nearby, it would lead him to Tamwyn.

The jedi, of course, could hear, see, or sense this through either the force or through the cracks in the tree. She would also see the beast suddenly go rigid and stare right at her through the tree, though if it knew it was looking at her or at an odd tree was hard to tell. It then ran over and began to scratch and bark at the tree trunk. The storm troopers dismissed it, but Titan neared, looking at the tree with interest. Tamwyn had moments left before the animal began to claw its way into her hiding place.

-------------

Lykon suddenly stopped and spoke for the first time, though his voice was soft and otherworldly, speaking in a tongue Luna had yet to be taught. "Jen Jidai, Suuri kaalla Derriphan. Saarai Sith, siikru jahhadi Jen'ari." The slave bowed and nodded. "My lord thinks that you have some of the right qualities for a sith, but right now you act more like...A dark Jedi. He will need to teach you to draw your power from more appropriate place. That will be were your training begins, in teaching you to truly tap the darkside."

The slave stepped away, and suddenly Lykon turned, faster than seemed humanly possible, and unleashed a storm of Sith lightning upon Luna, blasting her back and knocking her out eventually through sheer infliction of pain. Luna would only have a few fleeting moments of consciousness as the slave picked her up and said, "Your sith training has just begun."

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Shadowknight - 01-04-2011

Raana growled a bit as she saw the soldiers appearing at the edge of the crowd, Damn, they're better than the last group. she thought, quickly ducking off to the side, in a small alley between two buildings was a small walkway down, underneath the town ran a large mazelike series of corridors used by spice smugglers in ages past. As it was it was virtually unnavigatable, however thanks to her species slight echo-location ability she managed to find her way around, though she rarely used the passages to escape from pursuers, the last thing she wanted was for them to discover it and begin patrolling it, cutting off almost all of her escape routes.

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Kitsu_Brambles - 01-05-2011

Since Zlo was following Raana he spotted her going down into the passages; "We have her now..." He sent messages to his troops to head down into the passages after him and sent them all in different directions while he began tracking the Jedi sensing her ability to use the force.

_-_-_-

At first she was a little irked that she only appeared to be a Dark Jedi, her master didn't think much of her did he? When he turned she was stunned, then the pain began. Luna had mere seconds and let out one shriek of pain before loosing all consciousness. She was amazed at the amount of pain that coursed through her body.

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - ImitationHeart - 01-05-2011

Tamwyn urged the roots behind her to open and she leaped out of the base of the tree, she took off into the forest. She allowed the animal side of her to take over and was using her legs and hands to jump into the trees; claws sinking into the bark. She jumped from branch to branch faster then humanly possible and prayed that they could not follow.

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Maero - 01-05-2011

When Luna awoke, she would find herself in a world of darkness, and yet, she would be able to hear people talking right in front of her. If she attempted to move, she would find that she was bound and tied to what felt like a large, cold metal pillar. Her eyes could not see, but that was because of a blindfold she wore. There was something else on her head as well, a small humming device strapped to her temple. A neural neutralizer, she would realize, a feared device among both Jedi and Sith. It had the ability to detect an attempt to use the force and delivered a devastating shock to the targets brain through their head if it tripped a set power scale. She could try to test its limits if she wanted, but it was likely set to very high, and even the slightest use of the force could bring terrible pain and disorientation.

The voices she heard spoke in two languages. One was easy, Galactic basic, the other, however, was harder to understand. Clearly it was a guttural language, probably used by thugs.

"So, how much was she?" Said the first voice, male, maybe a human or similar species. "Haku, Jujuminmee?" Said the other voice, which was deep and throaty, clearly not human. "Oh so it was like that huh? Well, no skin off my teeth...man, she is quite the looker, wonder if the force makes them look that good." The first man said. Luna could then hear footstep approaching her and would feel a warm hand on the bare flesh of her stomach. Aside from her bindings, it appeared that she had been stripped naked.

"Eniki Dwana? Shag D'emperiolo-" "I know I know. Dont worry, I got plenty of credits, I'll buy her. She looks like she is going to make a good...addition to my collection. Mind if I inspect the merchandise?" What followed was probably a nod from the other man since her hands were suddenly roaming her body, feeling her up everywhere.

-----------

"Hahaha!" Titan laughed. "They always run." A storm trooper ran up to the moff and saluted. "Should we send the speeder bikes?" The moff nodded but held a hand up. "And, prepare mine as well. I never leave a hunt unfinished."

As Tamwyn jumped, leaped, and ran through the nearby forest, she would became aware of a humming in the air. The hum of speeder bikes. Three of them were coming up on her, dodging between the trees at break neck speeds. Even her enhanced Jedi speed could not outrun them altogether, and they would catch up soon. She needed a plan of action.

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - Kitsu_Brambles - 01-05-2011

Luna flinched hard when the man touched her; "Take your hands off me you lowlife!" She would snarl at the man, if her mouth was gagged then she would only be able to make angry muffled sounds as he touched her. 'What the hell is going on here?!' She thought to herself.

RE: Legacy of pain (Star Wars Fetish) - ImitationHeart - 01-05-2011

Going against her better instincts Tamwyn jumped down from the trees, whipping out her light saber. She landed to the side of one of the bikes, slashing it in half as she descended. Tamwyn slipped down into a crouch as the next bike approached and she jumped at that one, dragging her light saber over it, cutting the riders. With a smirk she landed and turned to face her next target, looking for the man who had been standing in front of her tree, Titan.