Digiartists' Domain Community!
Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) (/showthread.php?tid=9523)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-11-2010

Hayama moved through the door at a normal human-like pace, but was at Io's side much quicker. "... the dress does suit him..." Io slowly opened his eyes, feeling someone touch his face. For a moment he blinked at Hayama, then his eyes widened, "Ha...yama?" The new vampire let out a little laugh, "Yes... I am here." He looked back at Hunter, "How does a threesome sound?"

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-11-2010

"Sounds great," Hunter smiled, before pulling Hayama into a passionate kiss, right in front of Io. He placed his hands on the boy's ass, groping and squeezing it, also adding a spank on his new slave's ass. "Strip, slave," he ordered, after the passionate kiss, slapping his butt once more. "You two, Io."

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-11-2010

Io blushed, but hastily removed his clothes. Hayama removed his own, then pulled off Hunter's. Once he was done, the pulled Io close to him and began to kiss him. He pulled back after a second and flashed his fangs at his former lover, "Miss me?" Io's eyes widened at the sight of the fangs, but he pushed the surprise aside and kissed Hayama again. Meanwhile, Hayama reached towards Hunter and ran his fingers over Hunter's chest down to the older vampire's cock.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-11-2010

The Vampire King slapped his slaves' butts, and went behind Hayama, desiring to show his new slave his place. "You two are my little girls now. Don't like it? Tough. I'll fuck you in public, dressed up in bikinis and covered in make up if I want," the older Vampire moaned, before rubbing his cock against Hayama's asshole, before thrusting his shaft into the boy's butt, moaning in pleasure. "How does that feel, my new bitch?"

Hayama let out a little hiss then a groan, "...Good..." He pushed Io down onto his back and thrust into him. Io let out a small cry of pleasure, that broke off as Hayama bit him.

"Glad you approve. This is going to be happening for a very long time," Hunter moaned, before leaning over Hayama's shoulder and kissed the slave, attempting to dominate the young Vampire in a kiss, as he fucked and slapped his tight ass.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-12-2010

Hayama turned his head a little bit, returning the kiss and allowing Hunter to dominate for a few moments before trying to take over. He gripped Io's hips and thrusted even harder then before. Io was moaning loudly.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-12-2010

Hunter growled, and slapped Hayama's ass, before fucking him harder, fighting back against his tongue in a battle over dominance. He pulled out of the kiss for a second and said, "You're mine," he then kissed Hayama again, attempting to dominate his new slave.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-12-2010

Hayama smirked and once again, allowed him to. With a few more thrusts he came into Io. Io lay panting beneath the two vampires.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-12-2010

With a moan, Hunter unloaded his seed into Hayama's ass, slapping the butt as he pulled out, shooting the remainder of his seed onto the boy's butt. "So how did you like your first ass fucking, my new slut?" he asked, and looked at Io. "And you, how do you feel?"