Digiartists' Domain Community!
Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) (/showthread.php?tid=9523)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-10-2010

Io blinked at it, "Ehh... how about something not pink this time?" He blushed looking at the dress.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-10-2010

"If you can pick something out for yourself, that we can both agree on, go ahead. If not, I can find an equally sissy outfit for you," Hunter smiled.

((Timeskip to the meeting? Also, can I have a picture of Hayama.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-10-2010

(OOC: Sure. [Image: z23994813.jpg] trying to find a better one...)

Io selected a simple dark blue shirt-like dress and a gold butterfly hair ornament that he tucked into his hair.

Time Skip:

Hayama was waiting outside Hunter's house at 8, but that was the only instruction he had followed. He was wearing all black: pants and button down shirt. He was standing casually, hands in his pockets, and didn't move as Hunter left the house to walk towards him.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-10-2010

Hunter walked over, but frowned as he saw Hayama's clothing. "If that's your idea of girly clothing, we have to talk," he said, and walked over to the man. "Io is asleep on my bed. He's a pretty good fuck," the Vampire chuckled. "So...Ready to talk about my offer?"

Hayama didn't react when Hunter mentioned Io, "... Yes, but I refuse to be your slave. I will sleep with you, but when I want and I get to have Io from time to time, in return, I'll tell you what I know about the Hunters. Trust me, I know more then that dumb shopkeeper told you."

He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with a snap of his fingers, "So...?"

"I'm not known for my sharing nature. How about this? I take you as my personal slave. You'll still serve me, but you'll be treated almost as good as me and better than most. You sleep with me, and tell me everything know, and I'll teach you some powerful spells and give you advice, so you can become a powerful Vampire. In return, I get the info, I get to fuck you, and I get to dress you up however I want."

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-11-2010

Hayama considered this for a moment, "... I don't do dresses. But other then that we have a deal."

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-11-2010

"Trust me, you will when I'm done with you. Now let's seal the deal," Hunter smiled, before walking over closer and placing his hand on the back of Hayama's head and with amazing speed pulled him into a passionate kiss, his tongue pushing into his mouth to explore his mouth.

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - Kitsu_Brambles - 06-11-2010

Hayama smirked in the kiss and took his turn sliding his tongue into Hunter's mouth. He gripped Hunter's shoulders pulling him closer. When the two broke the kiss Hayama's fangs had extended from arousal, "..... That was nice, but I want to see Io."

RE: Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon) - MasterZero - 06-11-2010

"Of course," Hunter smiled, and placed both of his hands on Hayama's ass, squeezing his butt, before delivering a slap. "Then maybe a threesome? Or you and I fuck while she watches?" he suggested, before leading Hayama back inside to Io. "I left him sleeping in a cute outfit, right through here," he said, opening the door to Io's room.