Digiartists' Domain Community!
Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! (/showthread.php?tid=9072)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - UnknownH - 11-30-2009

Sequels yes. Remakes no. The game wasn't bad was it.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - Guilmon and a shotgun - 12-01-2009

(11-30-2009, 04:57 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Blasphemy! Ghostbusters should never be remade! There will, however, be a Ghostbusters 3 shortly.
Wise, i couldn't get into Ghostbusters 2 as much as i could with the first one...The original is good, if not a masterpiece, but why not remake it? i can see plenty of things that could be improved, mainly in costume design. You've seen the sort of freakish horror they can create today, imagine how a modern Zuul dog would look like! However, should it be remade and it is crap i will assure you i'll be lighting a wooden torch and marching on the director's house too.
I'd hope Ghostbusters 3 is good, but based on my reception of the previous sequel to the classic i don't have very high hopes.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - Adym - 12-03-2009

LOTR was a remake?
Death Race wasn't a remake of a the 70's one, it was an original idea that just happened to have the same title.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - Guilmon and a shotgun - 12-04-2009

(12-03-2009, 10:34 AM)Duamutef Wrote: LOTR was a remake?
It was, there was an old cartoon of the books but it was crap really...thank god for Peter Jackson.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - grandphoenix1 - 12-05-2009

Land of The Lost-the 70s tv show was great and everything, but the remake film sucked.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - UnknownH - 12-05-2009

Very much. Don't know if that's because of Will Ferrel but still.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - Shadowknight - 12-06-2009

(11-23-2009, 01:45 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Robocop. Let's just hope they don't screw up with the concept though.

I would love a Robocop remake, robocop kicked ass.

(11-30-2009, 04:57 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I wouldn't mind a Ghostbusters remake, as long as it's done by a director who will NOT fuck it up and knows exactly how to improve it.
Blasphemy! Ghostbusters should never be remade! There will, however, be a Ghostbusters 3 shortly.

Wasn't the game supposed to be number 3? Think that's what I read somewhere, though it might've just been them saying it could easily be a sequel.

Karate Kid remake looks kinda interesting. Nothing better than watching 12 year olds beat the shit out of eachother.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - UnknownH - 12-06-2009

People have a problem with it being Will Smith remaking the Karate Kid with his son. But at least Jackie Chan is the master so that's something.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - Shadowknight - 12-06-2009

Didn't know will smith was remaking it, kinda wonder if his kid can actually act or if he got the part cause of Will.

RE: Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS! - DragonMasterX - 12-06-2009

Bet there's lotsa young stunt actors that wanna take on the role of Smith's son in Karate Kid. But it's sort of lame, I always try to think stunt actors don't exist. That's why I like Jackie Chan's movies.