Digiartists' Domain Community!
Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) (/showthread.php?tid=8602)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - MagusKnight - 05-27-2009

Luna saw the display by the slave master and as the cage was struck she shook and her tail went straight up. (I better not make HIM mad!) she thought to herself, the quickly ran through the halls to her class, no longer wanting to stay around such a dangerous site.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Shadowknight - 05-27-2009

"Looking forward to it." Shadow grinned, hiking up his bag as he turned away from the caged angel.

Katt shyed away from the cage, surprised by the sudden attack. She looked up at the caged angel, That's horrible, how can they do that to someone? she wondered.

Thorne grinned a bit, "Hmm, looks like we've got a couple of jumpy ones. Ooh they're always so much fun."

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Mai - 05-27-2009

'Your class? Looking forward to it.' The vampire said, flashing his fangs at the teacher in a smile.

He took one last look at the angel, not sure whether he felt sorry for her or not, and then wandered off.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Diva - 05-27-2009

Once Pepe entered the school she just roamed the halls thinking 'Does this school have pizza?I like pizza.'The little demon eater would look at everyone who entered the school 'Interesting species this school has.'She thought as she finally decided to go to class.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Casey the furry one - 05-27-2009

Tyrael was flying over the school as he watched the students approach. The fallen angel just got done with secretive mission from the Demon King himself. He was pleased with the gift the lord have given him at the start of the mission an angel to be delivered to the the school. He swooped down soon and landed near the main entrance to the school. He slithered up the steps and into the school He watched the Slave Master of the school whip the angel's cage. Then he noticed the young girl near the cage, shaking her head and grinned. He remember her from the portfolio of new students that was joining the school this year. He walked over to the slave master, "I want you to bring the angel up to my room immediately and yes blind fold her and chain her to the wall," he ordered.

Then Tyrael slithered over to the young werecat nicked name Katt and smiled warmly at her, "Hello I am Headmaster Tyrael Diablo how are you today?" he asked extending his hand towards her. He also entered her mind making her friend Shadow disappear from her sight. "I would personally like to show you some of the finer points to the school?" he offered as he put his arm around her shoulder. He then guided her up to Thorn and grinned. "This is our disciplinary expert Mistress Thorn she is one in charge when I am not around or to busy to personally see to the punishments of students," he stated the tip of his bladed tail wagging some since he was going to enjoy what he had planned for this new student and the angel.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Salem A. Delgado - 05-27-2009

Salema sighed as she made it to her first class "So far so good." she smiled as she hurried and took a seat in the back of the room. Looking around she began to wonder who else would be in this class with her.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Shadowknight - 05-27-2009

"Uh, b-but," Katt started to object but held her tongue. After all it was the headmaster.

"Afternoon cutie," Thorne smiled, "Better make sure to behave yourself. I can be quite a harsh mistress." she warned.

Katt gulped a bit, backing away from the lizard slightly.

*Classroom*

Shadow stepped into the classroom, looking around, So what do they teach here? he wondered.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - MagusKnight - 05-28-2009

(Hey Salem... if you have an issue with this post pm me and I'll change it) I (I like to indulge in the RP, it's still Rellia playing :)) looked at the entering teacher and smiled (In cat mode) I wagged my tail and curled up on the desk, watching the door.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Mai - 05-28-2009

Lash followed some other students into the classroom, stopping to scratch the cute cat sitting on the desk behind the ears. He wandered to the back and slid into a chair, looking quite bored already.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Maero - 05-28-2009

Silvia whimpered softly softly as her cage was taken by the slave master and placed in a room deep inside the castle. He then opened the cage and said "Out! Get out!" She trembled and and shied away from the entrance, preferring the cage to whatever the Slave master wanted of her. "Get out!" He roared, only making her back up more and whimper. He sighed angrily and reached in, grabbing one of her delicate blue wings and twisted it, breaking its hollow bones and making her scream loudly. He then pulled and forced her out through the sheer pain of it.

Silvia had never felt pain before, she was an angel and in heaven no one felt pain or fear or any of the things she was feeling. She began to cry softly as he tugged her wings and brought her up next to the wall where he then told her to extend her hands. She hesitated and received another twist on her already broken left wing and cried out, putting her hands out. He seized them by the wrists and clasped them in the cold iron of chains which hung above her head.

Silvia cold only watch helplessly as he did the same to her feet, spreading them apart and chaining them to the wall. Her wings were left free but where more or less useless since they were so delicate and one was already broken and a foot from its end it twisted up at an odd and painful angle. She cried as she watched him lock the chains and then take out a black leather blindfold. "Please dont..." She whimpered as he placed it over her eyes, blocking her vision. He latched it and locked it as well. Then the sounds of his foot steps echoed and he was gone, leaving Silvia by herself in the headmasters room.

Silvia trembled from fear and cold since she was dressed in only a nearly see through white night gown and a pair of pure white panties. She could see nothing and her wing throbbed and hurt terribly. "H-Help...somebody...please h-help me.." She pleaded sadly, unable to pray or even heal herself with the silver collar securely locked onto her neck.

------

Venra entered the room and sat down, taking a seat next to Shadow, smiling seductively at him. she did not see that cute blond haired girl yet, but there were plenty more prospects to explore in the room.

Mickal had been writing on the board in front of class for awhile now until it the sentience, "Вся из гуманности в мне, и все из себя в зле. По мере того как зло видит и говорит, поэтому говорит I злейший человек." became clear on the board. Mickal turned about suddenly and silence fell, and it fell because he commanded sound itself to leave the room. All sound but his voice. "Who can tell me the meaning of this sentence? Anyone?" Mickal looked around but did not allow the silence to lift.

"It means, 'All of humanity is in me, and all of myself is in evil. As evil sees and says, so say I the evil man.' It is an ancient Saxon saying, and it is how this academy is run. Abandon faith, morals, friends and family, because in this place they will only slow you down or worse, destroy you. I am Master Professor Mickal, and any failure to address me as such shall be met with strict discipline, and trust me when I say you do not want to know what that means in this school." With a wave of his hand, the magic silence lifted. "Now I will allow a brief moment for questions, but remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people, and I detest stupid people."