Digiartists' Domain Community!
Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) (/showthread.php?tid=8602)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Shadowknight - 05-25-2009

Thorne stood looking out the window of one of the castle's rooms, her eyes moving over the new students, looking for the cute ones, Hmm, male or female, oh it's always such a hard choice. she smiled a bit.

*Streets*

Shadow walked towards the school, a small bag hung over his shoulder, So this is the school, well it certainly lives up to what you'd expect of it. he thought as he looked over the castle.

Katt yawned a bit as she moved towards the castle, she was currently in her human form as she arrived, I hope they can help me. she thought.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Maero - 05-25-2009

Mickal smiled as he walked up next to Thorne. "Already spotting I see?" He said to his fellow teacher, his hands behind his back as he looked out the windows and over the stream of students slowly trickling in. "We have some potential in this bunch. Wonder how many of them scream..." He shook his head and brought himself out of his pondering. "Afternoon classes will start soon I think." He said to her as he began to turn to leave. "Dont worry, if any misbehave, I know where to send them for some...discipline."

---------

Venra smiled softly as she neared the large castle. So this is the academy....its not as big as I thought it was going to be. she thought with a bit of internal sarcasm. She could already smell the delicious sexual energies pumping through the air. Already she had spotted a delectable pair making their way towards the academy, an adorable human and an exciting succubus. I have never done an actual succubus...I wonder how much sexual energy they give out, or if they suck it up like I do...hmmm, in that case she might be dangerous. The pale demoness smiled smugly. I love danger.

----------

Silvia trembled in her cage outside of the labs. She was suspended in a rusty iron bird cage hardly large enough for her to fit in while on her knees about ten feet off the ground. Of course none of the rust got on her, her very nature keeping her clean of such petty filth as rust or dirt, but that only made her seem more appealing in her little nearly see through gown. Her wings were sore and crushed together in the cage, she had been there for almost three days now.

Students walked beneath and around her, pointing and laughing at the captured angel, calling her names and throwing things at her cage to see if she would whimper or move, which she did. Even more frightening however, were the looks she got from some of the students and teachers, looks she was not familiar with at all. She hugged herself and curled up into as small a ball as she could, trying to keep from crying again, since her tears turned to diamonds and were eagerly collected by those bellow her.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - MagusKnight - 05-25-2009

Luna approached the school in her cat form. Looking up at the rather large castle that had seemingly rose over her (her cat form made it look SIGNIFICANTLY bigger) "Well this will be fun... ohhh God what did I get myself into!?" she thought aloud as she walked towards the building (that's right, she can speak in cat form) She transformed into her furry form and as soon as she did her tail swung across her vagina and anal hole covering it up. She looked again at the building and sighed... it scared the crap out of her... She went back into cat form and hurried inside.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Mai - 05-25-2009

I can still play, riiiight?

Name: Lash
Sex: Male
Species: Demon - Vampire
Student/Teacher: Student

Turn Ons: Necks, muscles, bondage
Turn Offs: Scat and gore

Appearance: [Image: vampb.png]

BIO:

Demonic Powers: Razor sharp fangs, and he can fly, although he's go no wings.

Other: Bitten as a young child, abandoned by his parents once they realised what had happened and began to fear for their own lives. He's grown up alone, and so has a slightly bizarre outlook on life. Thinks of school as an exciting opportunity.

Lash wandered towards the castle at a leisurely pace, taking in everything around him. There were so many things to see - Werefolk, talking cats, succubi, and even what looked like an angel, trapped in a cage.

'Aaaawesome. School is gonna be fun.' He said to himself, grinning widely and showing off his rather impressive fangs. He slowly entered the building, smiling the whole time.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Shadowknight - 05-25-2009

"Here's hoping we get a naughty bunch then," Thorne laughed, "Hopefully a cute one too."

*School entrance*

Shadow looked around the interior of the building, spotting the hanging angel, Heh, nice decoration they got here. he thought.

"Oh, that's horrible." Katt said as she walked towards the suspended girl, "What're you doing in there? Are you okay?"

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Maero - 05-25-2009

Silvia whimpered and looked down out of her cage as someone seemed to be addressing her. She looked over and saw a very human looking girl looking back up at her with concern. Silvia shook her head no to the question. "C-Can you h-help me?" she asked timidly, very frightened of everything around her. "P-Please?"

Venra almost purred as she saw the hanging angel and moved up next to shadow for a moment. "Pretty neat decor they have here." she said in passing as she eyed the cute blue winged angel. "Among other things." She added as she looked at Katt with very much the same look.

------------

Mickal watched as more and more students filtered into his school but they were taking far to long for his tastes. "IF they dont hurry up then they can all see Thorne after lunch." He growled to himself as he stood by the door.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Shadowknight - 05-26-2009

"Uh, how?" Katt asked, looking around to see how the girl was suspended, "Why are they keeping you up there?"

"Yeah, certainly know how to welcome the new students." Shadow grinned.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Mai - 05-26-2009

Lash wandered past the teacher standing at the door, looking over him approvingly.

'Mmm... Hope i get taught by him...' The vampire's attention was then caught by the angel he had seen previously, as well the girl who seemed to be talking to her, and the muscular wolf standing nearby.

'You think whoever does best in class gets to have her? Like a prize?' Lash said, looking up at the cage.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Salem A. Delgado - 05-26-2009

Salema trembled as she landed in front of the school, keeping to herself and avoiding the other students as she made her in an passed the caged angel "I hope that's not how they punish us..." the succubus whimpered as she hurried through the halls looking for her class.

RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - Maero - 05-26-2009

"I-I dont..I think its because Im an angel...please help m-me, I havent done anything wrong, I never even fought a demon before..." Silvia began to shake a little more as a cold wind blew by. "I-Its really c-cold and dirty in h-here...can y-you find someone to g-get me d-down?"

Suddenly a whip came flying out of no where and struck the cage hard enough to make its swing. "Dont talk worm! Your not allowed any words in this place!" The words came from the cruel academy Slave Master. "Your lucky they want you unspoiled for the experiments or else I would break you like a twig and rip those ridiculous wings off!" Silvia whimpered and curled up again, falling silent.

"Indeed..." Venra said as he walked ahead of Shadow, letting her tail gently touch upon his and slid up across his back, to his shoulders and then slide off at his neck. "See you around big boy." She said with a lusty grin before continuing into the castle. She had been here less then a minute and already she saw several potential "partners" to full fill her lust.

-----------

Mickal looked at the young vampire and shook his head. "She is not a prize, she is a subject. If you want to see more of her, then I will be instructing the demonics sciences class in a few minutes. I will have a few things to do with her in that class." Mickal said as he turned to walk to his class.

(Are there any other classes than the one I just made up or does everyone just go to my class?)