Digiartists' Domain Community!
The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) (/showthread.php?tid=8458)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Aura - 04-26-2009

"Uh, yeah, yeah, still do.", Zera said, taken aback by what she said, but still answering with a concluded mind. He decided if she was willing to tell him such things, he might as well return in kind.

"I am a biological weapon made by the military armed forces company known as Xcell, but I blew it up. I was a prototype for something else, and have the DNA of nearly every creature on the planet. In all honesty, I'm an AI implanted into the mind of a prince that was put into a vegetized state by a freak accident. I can still feel all human emotions, however.".

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - BlazingDragonMaster - 04-26-2009

marcus puts breakfast on the table.
"wanna do some training?" Marcus asked Blaze.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Lord Sprite - 04-26-2009

Fierce got up and kneeled in Zera's lap planting a kiss on his lips."I don't mind at all with you being my first love Zera. I'd do anything for you." she said.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Aura - 04-26-2009

Zera blushes very slightly, and kisses her back. "Hm, on a chair, huh? Cool.", he begins kisses her again, and fingers her ass, seeing as it would be the easiest point of access, and begins taking off her clothes.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Lord Sprite - 04-26-2009

OOC: Yeah she was in her combat clothes. She actually has a variety of combat clothes. The red one(STolen from Rin) is what she considers her training clothes since the outfit heightens her reflexes and alll that.

"Ah Zera....I feel hot now...." Fierce said as she was being undressed.

Zera undresses her down to her waist, revealing the black suit underneath. "Huh, that's really hot, yeah, definitely.". Zera continues to finger her, while making the chair's back lean backwards to enable him to to mess with her concealed breasts.

He decided to move his tongue around her nipples, and begins to finger her pussy, while kissing her.

"Ahhhh....Zera..." fierce said blushing harder at the arousement.

Zera uses magic to remove her skirt, but leaves the black suit alone, and lays her on the floor, and licks her pussy with his snake's tongue, and is so coordinated with it, he twists the tongue around her g-spot, and teases it, tugging on it almost enough to make her orgasm.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - BlazingDragonMaster - 04-26-2009

"Um blaze somethings telling me the mistress isgetting it on." marcus told her.

"As expected. She really does love the new master Zera." Blaze said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhh Zeraaaaaaaaaaaa!" Fierce screamed as her fluids spilled out.

"Alright....what is the meaning of this?!" Fierce's father said.

"Father! I-it's.....exactly what it looks like..." Fierce said covering herself in embarrassment.

"Is that so? Then the boy must be your fiance." her father responded. " If so then fight me boy! So I can see if you're good enough for my daughter's hand!"