Digiartists' Domain Community!
The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) (/showthread.php?tid=8458)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Aura - 04-25-2009

After a few minutes of teleporting the untold riches left in the dragon's wake, he turned to Fierce.

"Hm....", Zera pondered what to do, as he believed such an opportunity to have unconscious sex with a hot girl would likely come up again, yet it just happened, so why ignore it?

Zera decided having sex was the right thing to do, and although taking off her clothes would've been half the fun, he knew sex was the other half, and that's all that mattered.

He began to fondle her breasts, and kiss her, and, after massaging her pussy for a minute or two, he cast a spell on her that would increase how deep her sleep was by a slight margin, as well as make sure she could not be impregnated for the next hour. Zera took his pants off, and drove his dick into her pussy, kissing Fierce while doing so.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - BlazingDragonMaster - 04-25-2009

Marcus sets to work brewing the potion.

"so what do you want the potion to do?" he asked.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Lord Sprite - 04-25-2009

"I want it to retract my muscles so the mistress can believe I'm a woman in were form." Blaze replied.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - BlazingDragonMaster - 04-25-2009

"you got it blaze."marcus said smiling as he adds the next ingredients.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Aura - 04-25-2009

"Alright, after a little fun, I'll wake her up....hehe.", Zera uses magic to clean everything off, and magically puts his clothes back on, and snaps his fingers. "Tentacles are always fun to watch....", he said, as the tentacles became confused of the situation.

"Oh, right.", he put clothes back onto Fierce using magic, and the tentacles became focused on their goal:to rape any girl wearing revealing clothes.

The tentacles began ripping away at Fierce's clothing, re-revealing her small breasts and still wet crotch. The tentacles restricted her limp arms and legs, began to fondle her breasts, forced its way into her mouth, as another group of tentacles worked their way into her ass and pussy, pumping fiercely. The result, of course, was she began to sweat, her body reacting to the excess heat caused by the sex.

RE: The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura) - Lord Sprite - 04-25-2009

Fierce even though being unconcscious blushed in her sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay I'll be waiting for it Marcus." Blze said smiling as well.

The tentacles, after half an hour, were tired, so a tentacle bent over her clitoris/g-spot, and made her body orgasm, and then laid her onto the ground carefully. The tentacles retreated into the earth, and Zera teleported both of them to her room.

Zera put her on their bed, and used magic to clean her up. He then sat in a nearby chair, and snapped his fingers, awaking her from her short coma.

"Hey, you blacked out, but the dragon's dead, and we got all the cash." he said confidently. 'we also have an ancient relic which I haven't sold, the Fire Dragon Orb.".

Fierce then started smacking her lips."Why do I have a funny taste in my mouth?" she asked.

Damn., he thought, then said, "I dunno, maybe an after-effect of the transformation? You turned into a big beast thingy and obliterated it.".

"Really? Must've been the fenris form my father told me about. All I remember is getting a sharp pain in my forehead and then I blacked out after that." Fierce said.