Digiartists' Domain Community!
Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny (/showthread.php?tid=8389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - MagusKnight - 04-09-2009

OOC: I'm a girl, can't do yaoi. However, Mian is a guy and homosexual, he'd love that... that's my guess anyhow.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - Kubari - 04-09-2009

~Kenta~

Fools, all these rocket members are fools was he and Giovanni the only people who had any brains in the organization?

Kenta walked through the halls checking in rooms where certain Team Rocket Scientists lazed about, and grunts squabbled over Pokemon weak Pokemon at that, three names kept coming up in some of the Conversations he heard and that was the worst members team rocket has ever seen, Jessie, James, and the Talking Meowth. "Shouldn't you be working?" He said stalling in one of the rooms glaring at the grunts who got up and ran away before he could punish them or write down names.

~Ash~

Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, I love Pokemon

Ash looked to Dawn and Brock with the usual broad smiles across his face, "Im Hungry how far is it to the next town Dawn?" He asked, normally Ash would ask such questions to Brock but the Pewter Gym Leader was still a bit Paralyzed from Crocaunts Poison Jab.

~Pikachu~

"Pika-Pika-Pika-Pi-Pi-Pikachu!" Pikachu was singing a song to itself as it walked close to Ash, the Pokemon had its eyes closed and tail wagging back and forth, behind it Ash's Buizel walked its tail spinning though it was not in water.

~Kenta~

"I understand, Yes, Yes. I will transfer the Information to you when I can. Don't worry they don't suspect a thing." Kenta said into a Cell Phone he had, he closed it and slipped it into his pocket before he unlocked and left the room, Two grunts in the hall stopped and Saluted the Admin before continuing their rounds of the Compound. "I need to speak with Giovanni."

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - GuilmonForever - 04-09-2009

Danny winced slightly at the sight and took the other's paw in his own softly. "I know you do Riley...I...I just can't betray my family....they saved my life and...I...just can't" He said sadly and smiled gently, squeezing the other's paw. Riley was more than his friend, it was like they had some deep connection, it was like Riley was his brother, his companion, it was hard to explain and yet it was there. "Be strong Riley...maybe one day you can be my Pokémon...and we can travel the world together" smiled Danny softly.

However, the sound of sirens going off caught his attention. "Team R-5, report to the drop off sector, mission Clear Out will begin shortly" came an overhead voice and Danny sighed loudly.

"I'll be back tough guy, hang in there" He smiled and quickly began to run off towards the drop off section with a sense of guilt and uncertainty lingering.

Brock weakly got to his feet, the pain from his Crogunk's attack was still evident, but he was dealing with it, rubbing his back slightly. "It's not for a few miles now, we should probably head to the Pokémon Centre nearby and rest for a bit" sighed Brock, his Crogunk happily walking behind him.

"We better hurry, it will be dark soon" He commented.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - MagusKnight - 04-10-2009

OOC: If you're waiting for me, don't. For now I have nothing to add.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - Mai - 04-11-2009

'Oooh, I hate the dark! But Brock's right, we're not that close, so let's spend the night at the Pokemon Center! I'm sure Nurse Joy will give you something good to eat Ash!' Dawn said, walking happily alongside her friends.

'I'm pretty tired too... C'mon, Ash, Brock!' Dawn giggled, speeding up and skipping ahead of her companions.

'Incompetent.' Giovanni muttered, wandering past a couple of grunts who fell over themselves in their hurry to salute the Team Rocket boss.

'Ah, Kenta. Give me some good news, all i ever hear about around here is failed missions.' He said, approaching his trusted Admin. Sometimes Giovanni wondered how he'd ended up with such a useless bunch of failures for henchmen, but he needed people to carry out his plans, and he was thankful that at least somebody seemed to be good at their job.

(OOC: Actually Magus, i'm bi, so nyaaaah! But yeah, i enjoy a spot of yaoi. I mean, who doesn't? ^^)

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - MagusKnight - 04-11-2009

OOC: Oh, sorry.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - MagusKnight - 04-12-2009

OOC: I still have nothing to add, please continue.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - Kubari - 04-12-2009

~Ash~

Ash looked towards Brock, knowing his friend at the mention of Nurse Joys name he would want them to move faster so he could announce his undying love to the female they exists in every town in the world, only he knew that Brock would receive a Poison jab by now and for some reason Brock didn't realize it himself.

"Dawn, wait up, Im to tired to keep up!" Ash whined and pushed himself forward faster to keep up with the skipping coordinator.

~Pikachu~

Pikachu watched as Dawn skipped forward and as Ash ran to join her, the little yellow Pokemon looked up at Brock questioningly, "Pika?" it asked.

~Kenta~

Idiot...Giovanni you are almost as worthless as your grunts.

Kenta saluted Giovanni, "Actually there is good news...so to speak" Kenta said softly, from his pocket he pulled out a Black Pokeball, "This arrived recently from Cassidy and Botch." he said throwing the black orb down the ground to have a Ditto explode out and stared at the Rocket Leader.

"A Ditto..." Kenta muttered returning the Pokemon into what he now recognized as a Luxury Ball.

"There is also some bad news, the Scientists have detected calls from the inside of the base to the Police station in town, we might have a spy in our mists" He said gazing at Giovanni.

Might....heh....I KNOW we have a spy Giovanni

((Hehehe...Botch <3 Butch XD))

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - MagusKnight - 04-12-2009

OOC: I was like "OH LULZ! HE STUCK TO THE STORY!" Very awesome. As soon as the next day begins, I'll have -tons- to add.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - GuilmonForever - 04-13-2009

"Off they go, suprised they haven't gotten lost more often" commented Brock to his Croagunk with a smile, before jogging after the pair, his Pokémon following behind him, the pair only slowing when they finally caught up to them.

Arriving at the Pokémon Centre, Brock frowned slightly. "Guess most people are asleep" He muttered, though noticed the lights were dim through the Pokemon Centre rather then off and slowly opened the door. "Lucky they're 24 hours, otherwise we'd be camping outside" smiled Brock as he opened the door to the Pokémon Centre and walked in slowly.

"Anyone home?" He called out, looking around and frowing. "Guess they are all asleep.." He muttered gently, before hearing a faint crashing sound.

"You guys here that?"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Night had fallen over the Pokémon Centre, the inhabitants either resting or in their rooms. Several Rockert grunts silently made their way through the back rooms.

"Alright Machoke, break the door down!" whispered one of the older grunts and the Pokémon nodded with a grunt, before slowly ripping the door off it hindges, leading them to a room filled with Pokéballs. Danny remained silent around the other grunts, a look of uncertainty and shame evident in his young eyes.