Digiartists' Domain Community!
Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny (/showthread.php?tid=8389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - MagusKnight - 04-08-2009

Now for mine! xD It's going to be a pokemon battle.
--
The arena lights flashed open, lighting two parts of the stage, where the two trainers would stand. The first, a tall man in a black cloak, he wore an aura of hatred. The next, a person in a cap with a pokeball on top, this person's smile shone with determination, the pikachu jumped down and took on a serious face, rare for the electric rodent. "I refuse to lose." the trainer said; smile growing cockier by the second. Each one threw their pokeball at the same time, out came a red figure from each. On the tall man's side, Zane, it turned white with a red mark on it, a zangoose (that is the name... right?). From the rash one's side, the red light took on a figure of a dragon... and soon it turned into a large, red, fire breathing titan, a Charizard. The zangoose took on a battle stance, ready for anything, while the Charizard gave out a loud, fear inducing roar, letting the flames spew from it's mouth like a flamethrower. "I will defeat you" thought the zangoose, finally believing it had met it's match. "AAAAAND NOOOOOW! LET THE BATTLE BETWEEN..." the announcer was yelling, the lights had gone to full power, and the stage was ready. "...ZANE THE MASTER OF BLADES AND AERIAL THE CHALLENGER!" As soon as the final words were said, the Charizard flew into action, going straight at the zangoose like a bullet, and the zangoose rushed in, running with such skill and agility she seemed like a ninja. The battle soon grew into a flame, and in an instant (because I'm not going to describe this entire battle) it seemed as though the battle was over. Aerial pocketed a pokeball, and walked away with head down. The battle was over, the pride was crushed.
--
I hope you liked it! That zangoose will be one of my characters!

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - GuilmonForever - 04-08-2009

(Alright, we can start)

Danny sighed as he walked down one of the many corridors of Team Rocket, clutching a pokéball in his hand tightly, staring at it with soft eyes as he thought about what had happened today.

“I could be thrilled I got my first Pokémon....all five of them” he muttered, gazing at the other pokéball’s currently strapped around his waist, like every other member of Team Rocket. However, when he found out what Pokémon he had gotten, he could only see fear in their eyes, they had been abused, probably pushed to their limit and were expecting nothing but pain from their new master and it broke Danny’s heart. Being a Pokémon trainer wasn’t about fear or commands, it was about working as a team to become ever stronger, to be friends and go on a journey of discovery...but instead it had led him to this, a world of fear and mistrust.

It was his turn to watch over Riley, well Experiment 654-G to be exact, but Danny had given the young Rioulu a nickname when he had first come here, now a Lucario, Danny was the only one who showed any kindness, giving the other any food he could smuggle and generally just talking to the other, keeping him company as best he could.

Silently entering the activation code for the door, he walked in as the door slid open, the darkened laboratory made it hard to see much, but Danny had done this before and slowly flicked on the emergency power switch. The lights flickered slightly, but soon, Lucario’s caged form could be seen and Danny smiled lightly.

“Hey Riley, managed to sneak you your favourite, Chocolate chip cookies!” He smiled, though his voice was soft as not to draw any attention if anyone happened to be lurking about. Slowly pulling the packet from under his top, he slid the cookies between the bars for the Pokémon.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - MagusKnight - 04-09-2009

OOC: ... Here's my sheets.
Name: Riley
Pokemon Type: Lucario
Level: 12
Description: A basic lucario
Personality: Determined and will never give up.
--
Name: Luna
Pokemon Type: Zangoose
Level: 47
Description: This Zangoose has blue fur instead of white, and her zangoose trademark is purple instead of red. Her claws are red.
Personality: Calm and a true assassin type fighting style. Loves to chain attacks.
--
Name: Fey
Pokemon Type: Scyther
Level: 41
Description: A basic Scyther, however her blades are red.
Personality: Silent and always believes in form and etiquette in battle.

--
IC:

Lucario began rustling in his cage as he saw his only companion entering. He smiled as he came up to him, feeling like he finally had salvation from the dark room that he is stuck in constantly, the darkness so deep one could not see past their hand. As he saw the cookie in front of him he quickly snatched it up and bowed his head with a big smile. He was screaming "Thank you! Oh thank you!" in his mind. He ate it slowly, savoring each delicious bite of chocolate. He put his hand out, trying to say he wanted out. He did this everyday his friend came.
----
Luna looked at her master and sighed. It was a basic training day as always, they fought endlessly until they bled, or until they broke something. Luna was in a martial dance of slash after slash against the scyther in front of her. She looked at the scyther and had an idea. "We should escape... c'mon Fey!" The scyther stopped it's dance of defense and attacks to look at the zangoose strangely. "What!?" Fey screamed in surprise. "Sh-shhhh!" Luna said... trying to calm the surprised scyther. "He'll just hunt us down like the last escapees.." she whispered to the obviously insane zangoose. "We're his strongest, he couldn't track us down... please?" Luna was pleading for Fey to join her. "Alright... let's just make it quick." they went back to fighting, trying to play it safe. "To- mo- rrow- o- kay?" Luna whispered in between clashes. "Got it" Fey said then brought down a crushing slash, putting Luna to the ground. She struggled to get up but couldn't. "Th-that was... painful.." Luna was shaking, trying to get up as her master walked over, ready to punish her. "Sorry..." Fey apologized, knowing she just hurt her friend.
OOC: In the show it specifies that pokemon can in fact talk to eachother, I won't have a pokemon to human thing though.

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - Mai - 04-09-2009

(OOC: Uhm, sorry to totally harsh your mellow, but like, what's the story? What am i doing? Shouldn't you play Ash or someone too, as me and Magus are both playing more than one? Whoa, i have no idea.)

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - GuilmonForever - 04-09-2009

(>> You should wait for the actual roleplay of Ash and if you don't know the story, you clearly have not read the plot.)

(No, no, no... I know that the story is about your conflicted loyalties and your probable rebellion against Team Rocket 'cause they're so evil and stuff, but what do you want me to do as Giovanni? Just treat you like a regular Rocket and make you get me Pokemon? Ooooh, can i punish you by raping you? Okay, sorry, just throwing that out there.)

OOC: This is TRADITIONAL, no sex.

(Omigosh! I only just noticed! What a bummer. Whatever, it's not like i'ma quit just 'cause we can't do it.)

OOC: If this was anywhere else my pokemon would be big sluts for humans...

RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - GuilmonForever - 04-09-2009

OOC: I have a Yaoi roleplay for Pokemon but I doubt that is what either of you want. Anyway, we have to wait for the Ash roleplay.