Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-21-2010

Thorne let out a loud growl of pleasure, her pussy dripping over Vook's fingers, "If, ahhh, you want me to beg, you'll have to do, mmm, better than this." she moaned softly.

"Well then, one big bath with all of us, sounds like fun." Mindy purred.

"Mistress, what do you want us to do?" Kitt asked as she came down with Yumi, smiling happily.

"Hmm," Mindy glanced over at Yumi, "Kitt, take her back to the room, I'm sure she wants to relax. Why don't you two spend the night together?" she offered.

"Kay," Kitt smiled, turning back to Yumi, "Come on, I'll show you the room." she smiled cutely, leading Yumi back to one of the slave bedrooms.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-24-2010

"Rrr, is that so, my naughty slut?" Vook grinned, pulling her fingers out of Thorne's pussy and licking them off, purring softly from the sweet taste. "I'll make you beg to cum, my sexy lizard." she purred, moving closer to Thorne, both claws grasping her scaly breasts and squeezing them, her tail coiling tighter around Thorne's cock as the dragoness prodded her own herm cock against the lizardess' cunt, rubbing it over the soft, wet lips.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-24-2010

Thorne cried out in pleasure, nearly drooling from it as she felt Vook's cock against her pussy lips, "Ooh yes, fuck me Vook, shove that wonderful cock far into my cunt." she moaned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-26-2010

"Mmrrr, I will, my slutty lizard." Vook growled softly next to Thorne's ear, giving the two scaly breasts a firm squeeze as she thrust her hips forward, roughly burying her cock into Thorne's cunt, letting out a loud growl of pleasure as her cock painfully spread the two walls apart. "Rrraahh! Fuck, you're so tight, slut!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-27-2010

Yumi watched as Kitt began to walk away, not heading towards the horrible cave that had been promised to her before. She didnt want to go back, but curiosity begged the question, and she could not stop herself before asking. "I-Im not going back to the cave?" Yumi was hopeful and regretful at the same time. One the one hand she might never have to go back to that dark, horrible place again, on the other however was the chance she had just reminded Mindy that she was supposed to be down there.

Silvia stayed close to her mistress and, if Kitt passed her, gave her friend and slave a nuzzle. She knew Mindy's will was absolute, but that didnt stop her from feeling a little jealously that her kitty was going to be with someone else for one night, but it was a passing thought.

Snow continued to be close to Eureka, trying to elicit some kind of response. She cooed softly onto her ear and asked "Is everything OK?" Her soft, shapely, feathery body pressing into Eureka from behind as they approached the tub.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-28-2010

"Ahhh, I don't, mmm, get fucked much, I prefer to be the one with the cock." Thorne moaned softly, her pussy squeezing Vook's cock tightly, "So it stays nice and tight." she purred.

"What? Would you prefer your cave?" Mindy asked, smiling a bit, "Alright then, Yumi, lead Kitt to YOUR bedroom if that's what you want." she shrugged, "Now then, I believe the rest of us were going to get all wet." she purred softly.

Kitt purred softly from Silvia's touch, flicking her tongue over her mistress's nose before she stood next to Yumi, "So, where's your bedroom?" she smiled happily, her tail swishing around.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 03-28-2010

Eureka didn't reply, still staring into what seemed like nothing. She didn't know what to think, what to do, what to...anything. She did, however, posed a question in return to Snow's, "Why are we here?"she didn't seem to specify any location.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-28-2010

Silvia thought to answer Eureka but decided to let Mindy, since she was the mistress. Snow drew in a sharp breath though and stepped away from the lizard girl. She herself had been punished badly for asking that kind of obvious question, they were here to serve the mistress, that was all Snow was ever told, and all she needed to know as far as she was concerned.

---------

Yumi was not very excited about the prospect of going back to the caves, in fact, she was terrified of it. "N-No, lets go to wherever we were going before." She insisted to Kitt was Mindy was gone. She was not going back into that dark and dirty room, she had just finished cleaning herself! Aside from that, she was just not going back, not unless Mindy forced her to.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-29-2010

"For my pleasure and entertainment." Mindy said, turning around to look at Eureka, "I would think that would be something you were taught early when you were first trained as a pleasure slave." She explained, "If you have any other questions, feel free to ask." she smiled warmly, "I don't mind answering them, and don't be so nervous, as long as you behave yourself I can be quite a kind mistress."

Kitt almost rejected but remembered Mindy's words, Well, she did say 'if you want' she shrugged a bit, "Alright, me and my mistress's room will be nice." she purred, her tail looping around Yumi, looking almost like a fur coat as she walked towards the large room she had been taken to. She opened the door for Yumi, walking in and uncoiling her tail, "This is where I sleep with my mistress." she smiled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-30-2010

"Mmrrr, I see..." Vook growled, tightening her grip on Thorne's breasts, before starting to thrust her hips back and forth, steadily fucking the lizardess' tight cunt. "Rrrhh...how's that, slut? I bet your cock is hurting a lot, isn't it?" she teased with a smirk, her tail constricting the lizardess' cock even tighter.