Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-23-2010

Thorne moaned softly as Vook rubbed at her breasts, enjoying the feeling, "You'll, ahhh, paay for this," she threatened. She gasped as she felt something rubbing against her ass, squirming slightly from it, "What, what are you doing?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-23-2010

"Mrrr, I'll show you a real cock, my cute little slut." Vook purred, continuing to squeeze and rub Thorne's breasts, smirking a bit, having used her magic to grow a cock of her own, the warm, hard shaft already a foot long and still growing, the dragoness shifting her hips back and forth a bit, rubbing it between Thorne's asscheeks, purring loudly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-23-2010

As time passed and more friction was added, Yumi slowly gave in to her lust. The feels of Mindy's tongue dancing in her mouth, the sensation of their hard nipples sliding over one another, the heat created by their sweating bodies, and, of course, the penetration of the false cock within her all worked together to melt through any of Yumi's defenses with a hot iron of passion. She could no longer stifle her moans of pleasure and the more time she was given, the more pleasure she revived. Soon Yumi was a trembling, moaning mess trapped beneath Mindy, her fur matted with sweat, her pussy soaked with her shameless juices, and her face a picture of ecstasy as her hios weakly humped against Mindy.

(Where's Venin?)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-23-2010

Thorne moaned softly, unable to hide her love of feeling Vook's cock against her ass, "Ooh, you naughty girl." she teased, getting a bit more into her submissive side, "Don't you dare even think about it," she smiled, rubbing her ass against Vook's cock.

"Ooh you're liking it now aren't you?" Mindy moaned in lust, her pussy juices dripping onto Yumi's crotch as she thrust faster into her, "Who's a dirty slut?" she moaned as she fucked her, smashing their chests together each time, "Such a filthy whore, a few thrusts and you're panting like a wolf in heat." she laughed.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 02-23-2010

OOC: I haven't gone anywhere However, there isn't really much I can do at the moment.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-24-2010

OOC: Could join in with Yumi and Mindy, we can have Kitt and Silvia do something else if need be.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-24-2010

Silvia smiled and gave Kitt a peck in the lips before starting to get up. Snow cooed and slowly opened her eyes, hugging Eureka close. "We are going to go see what Mistress's is doing." Silvia explained. "Do you want to come?" Snow nodded after a moment and began to gently shake Eureka so that she would also know what was happening.

-----------

As much as Yumi may have wanted to refute the claims made against her, to scream and bite, to defy Mindy with all her might, she simply couldnt find the strength to. Between the extreme pleasure, and the threat of constant, terrible pain, she just didnt have it in her to walk into harms way. When finally she could manage to gasp out a sentence in between moans, it was "I-Im G-gonna cum!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-24-2010

"Mrrr, I'm thinking about it, alright." Vook giggled, nibbling Thorne's neck lovingly as she kept moving her hips back and forth, her cock growing and thickening until it was just over two feet in length, with a thick girth to match, smearing precum onto the lizardess' ass and lower back. "Rrr, can't you feel how hard you've made your Mistress' cock?" she teased, prodding it against Thorne's tailhole, murring deeply.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 02-24-2010

Eureka awoke and stared at Snow in front of her , "W-wha?" she said, stll half-asleep, "What's going on?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-24-2010

Kitt's tail wagged slowly as she cuddled against Silvia, purring happily whenever she was with her mistress.

"Yes, cum for your mistress. yYou can deny it all you want, deep down you're just a filthy slut." Mindy moaned, arching her back as she thrust her cock deep into Yumi's pussy.

Thorne panted heavily, her pussy dripping with her arousal, "Yes, please put it in me mistress, I want your cock so badly." she moaned, grinding her ass over Vook's cock.