Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-06-2010

"Yes, Mistress." Vook purred, rolling onto her back and taking the pill, her tail swishing happily as she smiled up at Thorne. "Mmmhh...what was...?" she began to moan, her clit perking up and expanding, growing longer and thicker, shaping into a shaft as it grew. "Oohhh..my clit...what's...happening?" she moaned louder, the fleshy rod growing to at least a foot long, looking much like she had a cock, as well as being extremely sensitive to touch.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-07-2010

"Well it's no fun torturing a slut if she doesn't even feel anything, this should fix that problem." Thorne smiled, cracking her whip against Vook's clit, "Still not feeling anything my little slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-07-2010

"Aaahhh!" Vook screamed in bliss as her sensitive clit was whipped, a bit of her juices splashing out of her pussy. "Oohh, godss...it's...sensitive!" she moaned, her legs quivering as she tried to keep them spread, the fleshy clit wagging back and forth from the strike to it.

"Good, this wouldn't be any fun if you didn't feel anything." Thorne moaned in pleasure as she rubbed her cock, striking Vook's clit again, "Keep screaming for me, it turns me on so much." she roared in pleasure.

"MmraaAAAHH!!" Vook screamed in bliss as the lizardess stroked her enormous clit, sending huge shocks of pleasure through her body, more of her juices gushing from her pussy as she instantly climaxed from the pleasure, soaking the bed between her legs. "Aaahh...aahhh, gods...that's...so good...Mistress!"

"Did you cum from being whipped?" Thorne laughed softly, "You little maso-slut, well then why don't I give you even more." She grinned as she cracked the whip over Vook's clit again, striking over it multible times before stopping, "Oooh, I can't take anymore, I feel like a good fuck now." she purred throwing away her whip as she climbed over Vook's body, rubbing the tip of Vook's clit against her ass, "If a whip was enough to make you cum, I can't imagine what this'll do." she grinned as she lowered herself onto Vook's clit, taking it all into her ass, "Ooh, that feels nice." she purred.

The silver dragoness roared in bliss, closing her eyes tightly as she was overcome with pleasure from the feeling of Thorne's tight tailhole clenching around her enormous clit, her hips starting to rapidly thrust instinctively, her claws grasping Thorne's waist. "MmmrrraaAAAH! Mistress!!" she screamed, climaxing quickly once more from the immense pleasure, splashing Thorne's crotch and the bed again.

"Oohhhh, your clit feels good slut," Thorne moaned loudly as she thrust herself down on the enlarged bud, her cock drooling pre onto Vook's chest, "Cumming, ahhh, again, oooh, this must feel amazing," she moaned softly.

"Mmraaahhh!! Better than...ohhh...you can imagine!!" Vook screamed in bliss, thrusting wildly into Thorne's ass, yet another orgasm rapidly building up within her, squeezing Thorne's ass roughly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-08-2010

Silvia heard the cries of pleasure next to her and, as her body rubbed against Kitt's, and her pussy ground against her fur, and her tits mashed against that of her slave's, Silvia added her voice to theirs and came hard, smothering her scream of pleasure in the kiss she shared with Kitt, holding the tiger close as she arched against her.

Snow moaned softly and held Eureka lovingly in her arms, kissing her neck and holding her against her soft feathered body. She lightly rubbed her breasts and clit in the afterglow, pleasuring her still as they lay next to each other.

---------

Yumi sighed and released a trembling breath as Mindy agreed to give her one last chance. Parred up against the pain of having her clit pierced, there wasnt much she wouldnt do. "I-Ill do anything you want." She said softly, blushing hard as she did. "A-Anything..."