Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 02-05-2010

Eureka pleasure reached new heights when Snow sped up her process. In return, Eureka used her snake-like tongue to slither around Snow's feathery breasts. Her claw poked at Snow's asscheeks as she continued to play with them, squishing her own repitilian body heated figure against Snow's light bird form.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-05-2010

"Silence!" Mindy growled as she slapped the feline hard across the face, "I tried to be kind to you, and how do you repay me!?" she growled grabbing one of Yumi's ears and pulling her down to glare at her, "By biting me! By injuring me!" she growled, "Forget my offer of being a show pet, from now on, you're my pain slut." she growled pushing back Yumi's head as she set down a small box near them, popping it open and pulling out a number of long thick needles, "And the first thing a painslut needs, is proof of what she is." Mindy smiled a bit as she grabbed one of Yumi's breasts, piercing her nipple with the long needle, then doing the same to her other nipple before locking a pair of golden rings into them, "You like them slut?" she smiled, tugging on the rings.

Kitt purred happily from Silvia's encouragement, happy that she was doing a good job and pleasing her mistress, she buried her muzzle further into her cunt, her tongue forcing it's way in deeper as she moaned in lust.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-06-2010

"Ow!" Yumi yelled as she was slapped across the face. She listened in despair as Mindy spoke and shook her head and began to struggle. "No! No! No!" She screamed, as she watched Mindy pull out some needles and golden rings. "Stop! Y-You cant!" Yumi screamed before filling the room with her pained voice. By the time the rings were both in she was panting and her eyes were streaked with tears. "I-Im so-sorry..." She sobbed softly as Mindy finished, and then screamed again as she pulled on them. "No stop, please! Dont touch them!" She begged in agony, her sore nipples being red and hard. "I...I knew it...it was to good to be true..." She whimpered softly when Mindy stopped. In her heart, Yumi always knew that Mindy would do something like this to her. "Your a fucking bitch!" She screamed and spat at Mindy before struggling to reach her with her claws. "I hate you! I hate you!"

--------

Snow's soft, hot gasps were hot against Eureka's neck as she neared her orgasm. She kissed what she could and continued for as long as she could before finally she released a fluttering moan of ecstasy and pressed her body against the warm lizard as hard as she could as she came hard. She held Eureka close throughout it all, fingering her still, wanting her to also reach her peak soon.

Silvia leaned back and archer beautifully, her glistening, smooth, pale body shuddering beneath the pleasure she was being given. She suddenly pulled Kit up to face her and kissed her lips, hugging her tightly as she fell back onto the bed next to Snow and Eureka, rubbing her body vigorously against the tiger's.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-06-2010

"You have only yourself to blame, I tried being nice and you just threw everything back in my face," Mindy growled as she pulled on the ring again, "I offered you a fine pain free life as a show pet, and what did you do? You bit me!" she growled, releasing Yumi's breast, "No more chances, I gave you plenty of chances to be happy, but you clearly enjoy being in pain," she growled as she combed through Yumi's crotch fur, pinching her clit as she again lifted up the long needle, "Guess where the next piercing goes slut."

Kitt purred happily into the kiss, smashing her large furry breasts against Silvia's as she kissed her, her tail flicking around and rubbing over Snow and Eureka.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-06-2010

Yumi's face paled, even through her already white fur. "W-Wait! Please dont!" She begged, afraid to pull away as Mindy held her sensitive bulb. "Im sorry! I was s-stupid! I'll never do it again!" She promised desperately, her legs quivering in fear. "W-What do you want from me?! Please, dont do it! One more chance, please give me one more chance before you..." She begged, her voice dying away as she stared at the needle, so close to her clit. "Oh my god...please dont..." She silently pleaded, a tear falling onto the needle.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-06-2010

"Mmmnnhh, you do, huh?" Vook moaned from the whip cracking on her sensitive pussy, which was extremely moist from her recent orgasm, her tail swishing a bit behind her. "Whip me more, Mistress, I've been such a bad dragon slut." she purred with a grin and a wink toward Thorne.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 02-06-2010

Eureka felt the hot breath trickle down her neck. She was a bit startled when Snow pressed harder against her, stimilutig her fingered cunt to the max. Eureka felt a warm,moist something that slid down her tail. This fluid was just enough to get Eureka to squeeze her legs together and orgasm almost as much as Snow, all over the birds finger. Eureka lay there panting, waiting for a response it seemed.

Mindy hesitated a bit, setting the needle down, "I'm sure I'll regret this, but this is your LAST chance." she warned, "Tell me what you'll do to apologize, and I'll decide if it makes up for what you did." she ordered, folding her arms across her chest.

I don't get it, thanks to that pill she should be screaming in agony from the slightest tap, stupid pills, probably got a dud or something. Thorne thought with a small growl, "Whip's not fun when a slut's hard skin doesn't even feel it." she pouted a bit, digging the claws on her foot into Vook's ass, "Now what am I to do, my favorite pastime and I can't even enjoy it with you."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-06-2010

"Mmmnnhaahh!!" Vook moaned as the claws dug into her ass again, her tail whipping around in joy from the pain and pleasure. "Ooohh, I'll d-do...mmnnhh...whatever you want me to, Mistress...!"

"Mmm, you know I think there is something you can do," Thorne grinned slightly, "Roll onto your back and spread your legs," she ordered as she picked up the bottle of pills again, running through the list, Clitoris growth, perfect. she smiled as she took out the pill which would cause Vook's clit to swell and grow to the size of a normal cock, "Swallow." she ordered as she tossed the pill to Vook.