Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-29-2010

Silvia whined softly but finally nodded her head. "Well...you could keep going without breaking it..." She said with a heavy blush. Her body was still burning with need, and each moment she felt no pleasure was a throb of desire in her brain. "Please Kitt, you cant leave me like this..." She moaned her legs already weak from the sudden stop.

Snow moaned at the increase of attention and responded by inserting another finger into Eureka;s pussy, wiggling the digits around a little until she found her G spot. Snow could barely remain standing now, and raised her head from the lizard's breasts and, using her free hand, tilted up Eureka's face to look at her and locked her in a passionate kiss. She then began to push her back onto the bed, where they would be less restricted with their fun.

--------

Yumi squirmed beneath Mindy and blushed, trying to push her off. "W-What are you doing?!" She asked, trying to wiggle free of her. "I...I cant...Im not ready..." Yumi said with a blush. Her pussy and ass still hurt slightly from the rough treatment from before. Of course, Yumi was considerably weaker than Mindy, and would hold still of threatened again with pain.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-29-2010

"A-alright," Kitt gulped slightly as she moved back down towards Silvia's pussy, taking care as she gentley rubbed it, slightly less aggresive than before, "Does that, feel good?" she asked, since she wasn't going in as deep she was a bit worried she wasn't doing as good as she had been.

Mindy Grabbed onto Yumi's head, "You're ready when I say you are slut." she growled, forcing her lips against Yumi's, forcing her tongue into the cat's mouth.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-29-2010

Yumi squirmed as her head was seized and closed her eyes as her lips were forced against Mindy's. Then she made a mistake she instantly regretted. She accidentally bit Mindy's tongue, drawing a little blood with her cat like teeth. When or if Mindy pulled back, she would sputter for a moment and begin to apologize. "I-Im sorry! I d-Didint...I mean, I wasnt trying to do that!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 01-29-2010

Eureka felt a huge jolt of pleasure when Snow stuck another finger in her and was teasing her G-spot. She was taken aback by the sudden kiss and tackle to the bed. When she hit the bed, Eureka took her finger out of Snow's ass and began to squeeze her buttcheeks with both hands, still keeping up licking her breasts, nibbling them a bit, and she deepened her tail more into Snow's pussy, until she couldn't anymore, which then, she spun her tail tip in little circles against Snow's interior.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-29-2010

Mindy pulled back, a hand covering her mouth, she glared at Yumi with rage in her eyes, "That will be the last 'mistake' you ever make bitch." she growled as she activated the collar again. This time she wouldn't deactivate it until Yumi passed out from the pain, then she would drag her down to the dungeon again and chain her up hanging her from her arms a few inches off the grounds, then would give her another jolt of pain to wake her up.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-31-2010

"Mmrrggh....Aaahhh!" Vook cried in bliss, the smack along with the hard fucking quickly bringing her orgasm on, her ass clamping over Thorne's cock like a vice, while her juices gushed out all over the lizardess' crotch and legs.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-31-2010

"You naughty slut!" Thorne roared, slapping Vook hard across the ass, "I told you not to cum, did I stutter?" she growled a bit, "Looks like you need to be taught a lesson," Thorne's tail snaked out of the water, pressing a comlink on the wall, "I need a whip, the spiked one." she said.

After a few seconds Cyan came walking in, carrying a thick black whip in her hands, the end lenght of it covered in sharp thorns, "Here you are mistress."

"Good girl, you may go," Thorne smiled, as she picked up the whip. She moved back from Vook, putting a foot down onto her ass to keep her from moving, "You ever wonder why everyone calls me thorne?" she grinned, cracking the whip across Vook's back.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-04-2010

"Rrrr, not at all..." Vook murred from the whip, her tough scales having quite some resistance to the sharp thorns. "Why DO they call you Thorne, mm?" she asked with a grin back at the lizardess, her tail swishing a bit.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-04-2010

"Because I love using my thorn whip on naughty sluts," Thorne smiled, cracking the whip against Vook's tender pussy and dragging it across it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-05-2010

Yumi felt her blood run cold at Mindy's words, her eyes widening in fear. "Wait, I didnt mea-" Yumi was cut off by her own, uncontrollable scream as he hands flew up to her collar and tried to dislodge it. "P-Please! Im b-begging you!" she screamed as her body began to twitch from the pain. Fumbling around and attempting to escape the pain, Yumi got up and stumbled out of the tub, but was hardly out of the water when she fell to her knees. After a few more shallow gasps and silent pleas, she fell silent.

When Next Yumi awoke it would be a with a soft scream as she tugged at her arms and legs, trying to reach for the collar, only to find herself hanging, chained to a wall. "W-Where am I?" She asked nervously after the pain had left her. Her spine hurt and she was assaulted by a throbbing headache, which knocked her into a dizzy state. "Please...I..." she begged softly, looking around with groggy eyes.

------------

Silvia moaned softly and ground her hips against the licks. "P-Please...dont stop." She moaned, already so close. But she needed more, more stimulation. She ran her hands through Kitt's hair and tried to press her against her needing pussy. "Please...so close..."

Snow could hardly take all the stimulation and arched her back as Eureka's tail reached new depths within her and began to rotate. She tried to keep up with the lizard, massaging her breast with one hand, fingering her with the other as she pressed herself against the other girl, still kissing her fiercely.