Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-04-2009

"Shit!" Yumi said with wide eyes as she saw the fire and branding iron. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Your not actually going to use that right?!" She asked incredulously, eying the branding iron with more than a little fear. Just imagining the pain was making her reconsider, but the damage to her fur would be unacceptable. But it was to much, she just couldn't believe it. Why would any crazy slut mutilate a person they bought?! They couldnt! Mindy had spent money on her, and she was a person! No way, there was no way that Mindy the sheep was going to actually brand her. "Fuck that! You cant bluff me into calling you anything!" She growled, calling Mindy's bluff....if it was a bluff.

--------

Silvia moaned softly, completely agreeing with her new pet. "Ahhh, hold me tighter..." She moaned softly as she rubbed their crotches together and kissed every part of Kitt she could reach, apparently determined to cover every part of the cute tigress in kisses.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-04-2009

Cyan let out a soft growl of appreciation from Vook's compliment, causing her to be a bit bolder with her actions as she began to drag her tongue over the tip of the dragoness's cock, soon engulfing it and taking as much as she could into her mouth, her long tongue wrapping around the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

"Looks like I was right, you do enjoy pain don't you slut?" Mindy grinned, pulling out one of the irons, the word 'Slut' readable on it, "I'm going to enjoy this as much as you are." she purred softly as she walked around Yumi, suddenly pressing the iron into one of her ass cheeks, holding it still till she was sure it had done what it was meant to, "There, now everyone'll know what a slut you are." she grinned.

Kitt barely needed the order, wrapping her arms tightly around Silvia, causing their breasts to smash together. Even her tail quickly wrapped over her, acting almost like a blanket to the two lovers as she began to feverishly lick at Silvia's cheek and face.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-05-2009

"Rrrr!" Vook growled louder as she felt the dragoness' mouth around her stiff cock, her tail swishing even more in joy. "I knew you were lying...rrgghh...no way a slut like you never had a cock before!" she grunted, lots of precum splashing into Cyan's mouth from the pleasurable blowjob she was receiving.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-05-2009

Yumi flinched as she watched Mindy pull the iron out and watched her as she came forward with it. "W-Wait, your not serious right?!" She said nervously as Mindy disappeared behind her. "Wait, wait!" She screamed as she felt the heat nearing her ass, but it was to late, and a scream ripped out of her that nearly permeated the entire house. All her body tensed and her scream took all the air out of her lungs. Whats worse, it wasnt quick nor dulled, and when Mindy pulled the iron away, Yumi would slump and groan weakly, saliva dripping from her mouth and coating the fur on her breasts, mixing with the new salty tears that had fallen from her eyes as she tried to gain control of her thoughts.

She coughed suddenly as she began to take in air and shuddered horribly. She had pulled more than a few muscles during that, and it was by far the most painful experience she had ever been subject to. Whats worse, she could hardly even think about ever looking at where the iron had touched her, knowing that her fur there was ruined forever. "You...bitch..." She coughed as she began to sob softly. "You crazy bitch..." She shuddered again but went completely limp afterward.

------------

Their breasts mashing, their pussies grinding, hot kisses and licks being exchanged freely and the warmth of both Kitt's body and her tail, it was hardly any surprise at all when Silvia moaned out "Oh Im close...Im so close....Tell me I can cum...please..." She seemed to have forgotten that she owned Kitt, but she didnt care. She wanted to know it was OK, she needed to know. Silvia loved to be ordered around, to follow orders. She liked having control taken from her and simply following a life laid out for her. And so she begged Kitt to let her come, even as she kissed and hugged her sexy body.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-05-2009

"There we go, bet you liked that didn't you?" Mindy cooed, grabbing onto Yumi's tail and gentley rubbing it, "If you enjoy being torture that much all you have to do is keep resisting me. I'm enjoying this just as much as you are."

"Ahhh, please, come, with me mistress," Kitt moaned, grinding her hips harder against Silvia's, "I want us, to come together." she roared out in pleasure, her back arching as she let out a large stream of her feminine cum, filling the room with a heavy pleasurable scent.

"Never, a real one mistress," Cyan said as she pulled her head back, dragging her tongue along Vook's cock, rubbing it against her lips as she began to suck on it's head softly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-05-2009

Yumi blushed hard for the first time and tried to wiggle her tail free. The blush was not only from her sensitive tail being rubbed, but also from the slight truth in Mindy's words, which she felt as the pain dulled down. Still, the pain did out weigh any pleasure by far, and her fur was ruined, a fact that alone would guarantee Yumi's ire for a life time. "You dumb bitch, does it look like Im enjoying this?!" She growled, afraid to look at her poor butt, already smelling the brunt fur and flesh. "Get away from me! Stop touching me!" She screamed, still wiggling her tail, trying to escape Mindy's grasp.

----------

Silvia couldnt help but follow suit, cumming hard with her kitten, her own juices mixing with Kitt's. She cried out in sheer bliss and halfway through kissed Kitt full on the lips and passionately frenched her for the rest of the orgasm. She held their body tightly together throughout the whole thing and when at last the wave passed, she could hardly do anything other than pant softly and moan into Kitt's mouth as her half closed eyes glazed over in lasting pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-06-2009

"Rrr, I don't believe that at all, slut." Vook growled happily, grinning lustily down at the dragoness, more of her warm precum flowing into Cyan's mouth as she sucked on it. "But whatever the case...suck me harder, slut. Mistress wants you to taste her load of cum."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-06-2009

"Aww, but your tail is so soft and fluffy," Mindy smiled, grabbing it at the base and rubbing it over and over again, "I'm a bit jealous, you have such beautiful fur. Even your new mark just makes your ass even cuter."

Kitt purred non-stop, sighing in bliss as she cuddled against Silvia, "Mmrrr, thank you, mistress." she moaned, her tail wrapping around the two of them as she lay there.

Cyan let out a soft moan around Vook's cock, her tail flicking around behind her, her pussy juices dripping out slowly and beggining to form a small puddle below her as she grew aroused from Vook's cock.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-06-2009

Yumi bit back a moan and grit her teeth, her tail was one of her weak spots, and it was working like it always did. Soon it stopped its wiggling and resiting, and soon after that a slight purr began to emanate from Yumi's chest, making her blush past her fur as the uncontrollable sound revealed how her tail made her feel. "Thats not...not fair..." Yumi complained. "G-Get off me..."

=============

Silvia was to tired to say anything and merely kissed Kitt's lips and want to sleep in her embrace, their warm bodies wrapped around the other with Kitt's large tail keeping them warm was to much to resist.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-07-2009

"Getting horny...mrrggh...are we, slut?" The silver dragoness growled happily, fondling one of her large breasts with one claw, stroking Cyan's head gently with the other, her cock beginning to throb harder, signaling she was about to shoot her load any minute now. "Mistress will have to...rrrhh...fuck that tight cunt of yours, after this! That is...if you're able to swallow all of her load." she added with a smirk.