Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-23-2009

"That's appropriate," Mindy cooed, kissing Silvia's neck, "Specially since I'll be eating something soon." she teased.

Kitt purred softly, nuzzling affectionately against Silvia's other side, greatly enjoying this new more tender form of affection.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-24-2009

Silvia sighed softly as she felt her mistress trace kisses down her neck. At the same time, she smiled as felt her new pet nuzzle into her and wrapped an arm around Kitt as well as Mindy. "As you wish mistress." She said softly as her shapely body pressed into Mindy's. She could almost purr as they hugged, kissed and cuddled, the tender moments before love making.

(I was thinking of make one more slave, the kind that has to be broken. You know, angry, stuck up, a bitch. I havent played one of those since...ever. Anyone want to take her on or make a new character for her?)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-24-2009

OOC: Yeah if AWL isn't interested I don't mind.

IC:

"Kitt, looks like her cute little nipples could use some love." Mindy teased as she slowly went lower on Silvia's body, kissing and dragging her tongue over the human's stomache.

Kitt nuzzled her cold nose against one of Silvia's nipples, flicking at it with her tongue. Her hand moved over Silvia's stomach and gentley began to massage her other breast, rubbing the nipple with her finger as she began to suckle on the other.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-24-2009

OOC: lol, um, do you want Silvia to take off her dress first? Its kinda hard to be that pleasing when clothes are in the way.

---------

Name: Yumi

Role: subject

Race: white cat

Description: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=268992 minus the wings and halo

Measurements: See pick

Turn Ons: She loves it when she is petted or stroked across her back, belly, behind her ears, and under her chin. She doesnt get friendly but she gets calm no matter what if that is done to her, which can piss her off since she cant control it. She also has a very sensitive tail.

Turn Offs: Gore, vore, scat.

No choice: Bondage, being talked down to and ordered around. She hates the idea of being someones slave, and hates it even more when they discover her weaknesses and exploit them.

Anything else: Aside from her easy to pleasure back, belly, ears and chin, her tail is very sensitive and when pulled causes allot of pain. She likes to stay clean and white, and so being dirty at all makes her angry and if she gets filthy and is unable to clean herself she might cry. Another weakness of hers is when she sleeps, she sleep walks and it takes allot of pain to actually wake her up. When she sleep walks, she is like an innocent kitty, and showing her things she did while sleeping can bring great embarrassment upon her. She values her fur more than her life, so shaving her in anyway is like stabbing her, and catnip will quickly and easily take the fight out of her.

I will leave this up for you and AWL to see, if you like it then tell me and I will post for her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-24-2009

"Rrgghh! Here it comes, slut!!" Vook moaned out, bouncing on Katt's clit a few more times, before pushing down fully onto it and moaning in bliss, leaning her head back as her pussy clamped around Katt's clit, and her cock began to twitch and throb hard, standing up at a 45 degree angle from her crotch as thick globs of seed gushed from it, splashing all over Katt's upper body.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-24-2009

OOC: Well I guess if AWL isn't interested I'll break her in.

Mindy: Yay new toy!

IC:

Katt arched her back upwards as she moaned in pleasure, her own orgasm squirting out from her pussy as her upper body was covered in Vook's cum, sticking to her fur and covering her face, "Oh, mistress, thank you." she purred.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-25-2009

OOC: Had no idea those posts were even there...don't really tend to read the other posts in here xP

Oh well, go on, then!

IC:

"Mrrrh, you're welcome, slut." Vook purred, stroking her cock with one claw, her last glob of seed landing in Katt's mouth. "Clean yourself up, slut. Mistress is going to take you out to see some of her girlfriends." Vook purred with a wink, Katt's wrists and ankles suddenly being released, leaving the feline laying on the table as Vook climbed off of her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-25-2009

Silvia moaned gently as she reached back and undid her dress, allowing Kitt to easily slip it down and off as she nuzzled and licked her naked breasts. This left Silvia in only a small pair of panties, and her naked legs shuddered as she felt her mistress lick and kiss her tummy as she went lower. Her nipples erected quickly, one licked and suckled in Kitt's mouth, and the other was massaged and played with by gentle fingers, all the while Mindy continued to tease her, and Silvia found herself as the center of all the pleasure, arching her back a little and moaning softly as her body was pleased and control was taken from her.

----------

Yumi screamed into her gag and shook her head from side to side. She was currently hanging upside down, strapped to a spinning wheel that held her arms and legs in the spread eagle position. She wore only a tight fitting thong and nipple clamps, and her sign said "Aggressive Kitty) on it and had a discounted price since she was unbroken and misbehaved. Still, her cold glare and open hostility sent the small rabbit women inspecting her running like all the others. Had she not been gagged she would have smiled. She was getting out of here, she knew it, and not as a pet. IF she could keep scaring them away until the shop closed and they put her in a cage then she was sure she could break out somehow. She just needed to stay tough, stay strong, and she was good at that.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-25-2009

OOC: You want Cyan AWL?

Cyan: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!?

Maybe Thorne?

Thorne: Hmm, tempting, *Cracks a whip and smirks*

IC:

Katt remained on her back for a bit, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, purring softly in pleasure. She was a bit upset that she had to get up, but after all that she didn't want to get in trouble and not be able to do it again, so as ordered she quickly began to clean herself off, licking Vook's cum off her arms, enjoying it's taste, she whiped her forearm over her head and face to clean it off, soon her fur was clean and neat, not an easy task when your only way to clean was a tongue and an arm, "Alright mistress, I'm all clean." she purred.

"Let's put her on the table," Mindy smiled, keeping her head near Silvia's crotch as she lifted her up, setting her down on her back on the kitchen table, "So tell me, you think you're ready for a little penetration?" she cooed, running her finger over Silvia's slit, "Or we could just mess around a bit if you aren't."

Kitt kept suckling at Silvia's nipple, even easier now that the dress was out of her way, her furry paws squeezing and rubbing over Silvia's breasts.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-25-2009

OOC: What about both? :D

Vook: He's a jew, he's greedy by nature.

IC:

"Good girl." Vook smiled, patting Katt's head gently, the feline's clitoris now shrunken back to its original size. "Now, follow your Mistress." she commanded, before heading for the stairs. Heh...Thorne will have lots of fun, with this one...