Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-26-2009

Silvia moaned a little at the thought of food when Mindy mentioned feeding them and her stomach let out another embarrassing grow as to agree. So infatuated with the thought of food in her poor tummy was she that she did not even take notice as the turn started and the whole movement took her by surprise. She winced as the car turned but was saved from a tumble as Ebon came crashing down on her, luckless avoiding causing any damage to the rare and delicate human being. Her relief at this disappeared however when she felt her wrapped breast receive a nuzzling that sent shivers down her back.

She looked down at were Ebon was, remembering vaguely how Ebon had had her way with her before. Although most of the memory was botched from the drugs she was on at the time, she still remembered how...energetic the wolf had been at play and how eager she had been to pleasure her and herself, even with the shop owner yelling and pulling her off. The memory alone made her blush nearly as red as her hair when and her nipples became a little more erect with the thought of having to go through that again.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-26-2009

"Sh-Shouldn't I call you...Mistress...?" Uzami whimpered, having learned a little bit from being in the slave house for so long, constantly letting out a soft murr, as the toy was still lodged deep in her pussy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-26-2009

"Y-yes mistress," Katt answered, shaking a bit, her tail wrapped tightly around herself and her ears pressed against the back of her head.

Mindy pulled up slowly into the driveway of a large house, a gate closing behind as the car passed it. She turned off the vehicle and stepped out, opening the rear door, "Alright, all of you out and follow me." she ordered. She lead the girls into the house, "Now, kneel." she ordered them.

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 03-27-2009

When Ayane came to a stop sign the wolf licked her paw and smacked her paw at the side of Uzami's breast, "No...I just told you to call me Miss Ayane!" The wolf grabbed the nipple and pulled on it hard, "What is my name?!" she demanded before driving on.

------------------------

With the other girls Ebon stood near the front door to Mindy's house the whole time swishing her tail enjoying herself far more than she probably should at this moment. The wolf looked at Mindy when she gave an order. Ebon responded by turning around with her back to Mindy then bent over taunting the sheep swishing her black tail back and forth. If she could she would tell Mindy to kiss her big black ass.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-27-2009

"A-Aahh! M-Miss Ayane!" Uzami moaned in pain, closing her eyes tightly. "Miss Ayane! Miss Ayane! Your name is Miss Ayane!!"

----------------

"Now, I must properly 'dress' my slut, before I can have fun with her." Vook smirked, walking over to a shelf and taking out a small box, opening it to reveal a piercing gun, and hundreds of different piercings, both big and small. She took three hoops and the gun, before walking back over to Katt. "Put your hands behind your back, slut. And hold them tightly."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-27-2009

Silvia was relieved when they got out of the car, her stomach growling loudly time and time again. When they entered though and were stopped she let out wine through her gag and waited for Mindy to finish her order. She kneeled right away, getting on both her knees and looking up at Mindy with pleading eyes. She watched as Ebon taunted her and wished she could face palm, she really wanted to be fed before she passed out again.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-27-2009

Mindy smirked slightly, taking the oppurtunity to deliver a hard kick into Ebon's ass knocking the wolf onto her stomache. Mindy stepped forward, placing her foot down on the wolf's back, "I knew you were going to be a difficult one. I like you, not sure what it is about you but I do. Because of that you may be above these other sluts," She gestured towards Silvia and Mel, "But you are NOT above me, when I give you an order you will obey it!" she shouted.

"Wh-what are you doing." Katt backed away a bit as she noticed the piercing gun, "Please, don't." she said in a whisper.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-27-2009

"Don't make me be rough, slut. Obey me or I'll make this a LOT more painful." Vook growled, coming closer to Katt. "Now put your arms behind your back like a good slut, and let Mistress do as she pleases!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 03-28-2009

"That's correct," Ayane said her paw retreating from Uzami's breast then onto the wheel turning into a driveway with a fairly simple single story house. When Ayane got out after cutting the engine she walked to Uzami's side grabbed her leash tugging her out of the car and inside the house. Once inside Ayane turned around with a smile, "Heel, get on your hands and knees like the pet you are," she ordered pointing down at the carpet tugging the leash down.

-------------------

"MMF!!" Ebon muffled as she fell to the floor with a bit of a giggle. Then the wolf saw Silvia and remembered her tumble rumbling in the car. The the wolf obeyed probably the quicker the human would get food. Ebon looked over her shoulder while on the floor with her tail calm nods at Mindy before laying her head down submissively.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-28-2009

Silvia stayed where she was as Ebon was berated for her behavior. She whimpered softly and scooted forward a little towards Mindy, trying to get her attention since she could not talk. Her stomach continued to let out a grow every couple of minutes and she hoped that would speak for her. Still she waited, looking right at Mindy, praying her mistress would be kind enough to not starve her for what Ebon was doing.