Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 02-26-2011

Alexis moans and secretly slips out of the rope. She sits up and watches them, I wonder if they'll notice me untied she thought.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-26-2011

"Ooh yeah, let's find out just how much abuse I can take," Thorne growled with pleasure as she licked her lips, out of the corner of her eye she spotted Alexis sitting up, "Oh, looks like our new friend slipped out of her restraints," she chuckled, "Well I think you've learned your lesson, why don't you come on over here?" she winked.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-28-2011

Yumi's eyes were full of tears when Mindy forced her thrashing to stop, looking up at her mistress with red eyes. "Mmmm..." She groaned sadly from behind her ball gag. She shook her head, trying to shake Mindy Loose, struggling to get free again. Yumi did not like the idea of getting pregnant, especially not with another woman's child.

----------

Silvia blushed when she saw what the room looked like, and was shocked at what she found. "So I take it you are also an owner yourself?" Silvia said, looking at the vast array of toys and torture equipment. "Hopefully not with those." Silvia answered when Lupe asked where to begin, indicating towards the needles. She stayed close to Kitt, holding her bound body tightly against her. "I-Im a little new so..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-28-2011

"Oh well, she'll come around to the idea eventually I'm sure." Mindy shrugged, patting Yumi's head as she looked back at her new friend, "I've always enjoyed breaking in a new slave, but this one's so feisty, oh well, suppose she was still a good bargain." She smiled.

"Naw, ah never had my own slave, course a few of the mistresses that come through wanna test out their new toys, so I get to play with them from time to time. Few repeat customers just for that." She smiled. Lupe nodded as she saw Silvia motioning towards the needles, "Oh that's no prob, those're for the more extreme folks that come in." Lupe smiled, opening a drawer and sliding the needles into it, picking up one of the dildos resting on the table, "We can start off nice an slow," she growled softly as she walked towards the two, pressing the toy up against Kitt's crotch, making the feline gasp with pleasure as she squirmed slightly in her bondage.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-01-2011

"Well, you did say you were here to break her in...my lab is just down the road. If you want, we could go there and get this over with now." Naomi suggested, walking back over to Erica and reaching down to the control that was strapped to her thigh, pressing it and activating the vibrator deep in her pussy. The little cat shivered and moaned, her hand reaching down to cover her wet folds as she blushed and moaned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-05-2011

"Hehe, no time like the present as they say," Mindy smiled as she attached a leash to Yumi's collar before undoing the restraints holding her down, "Come along now, I don't know how long this will take, don't want to leave Silvia here all alone for too long."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-06-2011

Yumi whimpered softly as she was unhooked and leashed. She blushed hard and cried softly as she was brought up to her knees, refusing to move, curling up instead and shaking her head. "Oh boy, I really hope her misbehavior isnt hereditary, could ruin a perfect breed." Naomi said as she watched. She took hold of Erica's leash and said, "come along now." And began to head towards the parking lot, little Erica in tow.

----------

Silvia blushed, being terrible inexperienced. "Um...how do you think we should start?" she asked, looking at the collection of toys and contraptions. She didnt even know where to start.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-06-2011

"It won't, I'll make sure the child's raised to know she's a submissive slave, as for this slut," Mindy growled slightly as she pulled hard on the lease, pulling Yumi hard into the bar, most likely knocking the wind out of her, "I have had just about enough of your disobedience slut, you're going to start behaving yourself, otherwise you find yourself chained up in the square for public use. Is that clear?"

(OOC: Posted about Lupe starting to play with Kitt.)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-12-2011

Yumi screamed from behind her gag when she was pulled into the bar, and groaned as she tumbled onto the ground,gasping and crying soundlessly behind her gag as she tried to catch her breath. If given a few moments to breath and steady herself, Yumi would stand up, her head down, and begin to weep as she followed Mindy, going anywhere she lead. Yumi didnt want to bare a child, but she was already breaking to Mindy's will, and for now she followed obediently.

"Good." Naomi said, walking away. "My car isnt far from here, we can go there together. Come along Erica." and with that Naomi began to lead them to her car.

--------

Silvia blushed and nodded, going over to Kitt and kissing the side of her face while her hands reached down to play with her breasts. She wanted to her Kitt moan with pleasure, scream in ecstasy...and maybe a little more. The timid mistress would follow Lupe's lead, trying to learn from her as they played with Kitt.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-12-2011

OOC: I'm just gonna put this on a short hiatus, only for a day or two, to see if Ereth's coming back or not. If he doesn't we can continue without him.