Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 12-18-2010

Yumi growled in response, her right hand suddenly going straight for Mindy's pussy, while her left reached around to grope her ass. The contest had begun, and Yumi was determined not to lose. "But thats unfair." she pointed out as she slipped two fingers into Mindy's cunt and began to knead and grope her ass. "You have a big head start on me."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 12-19-2010

Mindy let out a long moan of pleasure, enjoying the fact that Yumi was actually willingly pleasure her, "Mmm, I suppose that's true, alright then, you have a ten minute head start. Make it count." she smiled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 12-20-2010

"Mmr, that's a good pet." Vook grinned, licking her lips a bit and grabbing Thorne's smooth rump, rubbing her claws over it and giving it a firm spank; the dragoness' herm cock stiffening up again. "Mistress is still so horny..." she purred, moving her hips forward and grinding her cock between Thorne's asscheeks. "Do you want it inside you, my slutty lizard?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 12-23-2010

"Oh gods yes, slut wants it so badly," Thorne moaned, grinding her ass against Vook's cock, "Please mistress, fuck me now, fuck me hard, make me scream!" she begged.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 12-23-2010

"Rrr, I see my pet is just as horny..." Vook giggled softly, licking her lips as she leaned forward a bit, sliding her claws up Thorne's body and around it, grasping the lizardess' tits and squeezing them firmly. "Here it comes then, my horny pet." she purred seductively into Thorne's ear, before giving a firm thrust, forcing her thick meat into Thorne's ass.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 12-31-2010

Yumi tried to do her best in the time she was allowed, fingering Mindy, massaging and licking her breasts, and groping her ass, alternating, trying to find a good pattern. But Yumi was a sexual armature at best, and to a pro like Mindy her efforts would be laughable, and her time would soon be up.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 12-31-2010

"GRAAAHHH!" Thorne gripped the bed sheets tightly as she roared with pleasure, her ass stretching out around Vook's cock, a feeling that felt incredible to her.

"Mmm, you're going to need proper training in how to pleasure your mistress once this is all over," Mindy said, letting out an occasional soft moan but nothing close to an orgasm, "Time's up cutie, now let's see who finishes first." she giggled as she went back to work on Yumi, sliding a pair of fingers up her cunt while she rubbed her clit with her thumb.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 12-31-2010

"Ahhh, sh-shit." Yumi moaned, trying harder now. Mindy would learn that, while she was an amateur, she was a quick study. "This-this isnt over!" She growled, imitating Mindy's technique, stimulating Mindy's clit with her thumb as she fingered her. But Yumi was failing fast, she might have been a quick learner, but she couldnt make up for all of Mindy's experience and her inexperience in a few minutes.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 12-31-2010

"Oooh," Mindy let out a surprised moan, followed by a lusty smile, "You're a fast learner. Good, that will make your training alot easier," she grinned, applying more pressure against Yumi's clit as she fingered her faster, leaning forward and massaging one of her breasts as well while she kissed her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-01-2011

"Mmrrrr, you're so fucking tight, slut...rrr...Mistress loves it." Vook growled with a smirk, smacking Thorne's ass firmly enough that it would have left a red mark if her scales weren't already red, the dragoness forcefully burying her entire cock with that one hard thrust she gave. "How does it feel, mm? Having your slutty ass stuffed with Mistress' cock?" she teased, bringing her claws forward again and squeezing the lizardess' tits, two fingers pinching both of her nipples as well.