Digiartists' Domain Community!
Slave House - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Slave House (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Slave House - Timothy Moonfire - 01-08-2011

Name: Lucero

Role: Master

Race: God/Demi-God, son of Apollo & Artemis, currently grounded to Earth, more or less powerless.

Description: In his normal form he looks like the average guy, but more lean muscles, he has frost white hair and ice-blue eyes, his hair slicked back like Aizen's, and he usually carries around a bow, yet as with all gods he can change his form.

Measurements: 10 inches erect, 6 unerect & cut, but can change size & shape.

Turn Ons: guys

Turn Offs: girls

Anything else?: His domain are day & night & he never misses a shot.
"Mmmm," Shinra murred as he kissed Alex back, then looked at Drake and smiled as he kissed him, murring deeply again as they kissed and he caressed the young male back, placing 1 paw onto his cheek lightly.

RE: Slave House - MasterZero - 01-08-2011

After watching the two make out for a bit, Alex delivered their breakfast onto the table. "Girls, breakfast is ready!" he declared, and on the table were two subway style sandwiches, filled with all the things they loved. Shinra's especially had a secret ingredient. A large serving of Alex's white, thick cum, hidden between the two slices of bread. "Eat up," he said.

((Go ahead and bring him in))

RE: Slave House - Mr.E - 01-08-2011

Drake sat in the chair and started to eat. It tasted really good. Drake continued to eat as he looks at Alex, "So what are we doing today master?" Drake asked as he continues to eat hoping that it was going to be fun today.

Shinra smiles an slowly breaks the kiss with Drake "Mmmm maybe Master will let us do that some more later," he then winks at Drake and pads to the table happily eating his cum sandwich, "Mmmmm it's heavenly, my lord."
A loud knocking could be heard from the door as a figure with a bow stood at the door, this being Lucero.

Alex walked over to the door and opened it, finding the man he had called to take Drake waiting at the door. Before the man could speak, Alex dashed forward to steal a kiss, spanking his ass at the same time, before bringing him in. "Drake, meet Lucero. Your new Master."

Lucero smirked and held the kiss, getting a good grope of Alex's package as his tongue danced across Alex's lips.

After making out with the man and slapping his ass, Alex led him inside. "Drake, meet your new Master. Lucero, this is the slut I was telling you about."

RE: Slave House - Mr.E - 01-08-2011

Drake looks at Alex, "But I thought you were going to be my master" Drake said as he looks at Lucero. Drake did think Lucero was beautiful looking but he didn't know anything about him. He would need to ask about him so he can feel more comfortable.

"I am. But he's your other Master," Alex explained, placing a hand on Lucero's ass, groping it. "And I'll still be his," he whispered to the man. "I understand this is shocking, so feel free to talk a bit to each other to get to know one another," he said, before walking over to Shinra. "Enjoying your cum sandwich, whore?"

Lucero grins at Alex "Mmmmm tasty, too bad I can't have you as well," he looks over at Drake, "Hehe, but I'll settle for that sexy boy." He gives Drake a charming smile & holds out his hand in the manor of a frenchman "I'm Lucero Moonfire, it's a pleasure to take one as lovely as you for my own pet."