Digiartists' Domain Community!
Slave House - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Slave House (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Slave House - MasterZero - 12-13-2010

"You're also a faggot, a slut, a whore, a crossdressing, little girl, and a bitch!" Alex moaned, pounding his ass with each thrust. He slammed his entire length into Shinra and leaned forward, whispering into his ear. "How badly do you want my babies, slut?" he asked, as one hand rubbing and squeezed Shinra's butt and the other moved to stroke his dick.

RE: Slave House - Timothy Moonfire - 12-13-2010

Shinra moaned deeply to his master, "I want to bare your children more than anything I've ever wanted, besides you." Shira moanes deeper as his rear end was rubbed & squeezed & his dick was being stroked.

Alex grinned and grabbed Shinra's hips as he began pounding away at his butt, fucking it harder and faster than last time. "Than here it is, you gay slut! Take my seed!" he roared as everyone watched the impregnation. His sperm shot into Shinra's ass, but it didn't stop there. He pumped more and more seed into him, practically two gallons of the stuff. Since he wasn't human, his body could produce more sperm than the average body, ensuring Shinra would be pregnant. "Take it, you bitch!" he roared, thrusting in as deep as he could to unload what felt like a third gallon of cum.

Shinra moans in pure orgasm as he feel Alex cum inside him he began to cum on himself. "Oh yes my king, fill your slutty queens ass with your hot cum," he moaned out knowing that he was now baring Alex's children.

Alex fucked Shinra's butt for a few more minutes, slapping his ass between thrusts. Finally, after one last orgasm he pulled out. "Keep that ass tight, bitch. You don't want to lose any cum. And clean my cock. Its covered in my seed and your ass juices," he chuckled, pointing at his shaft as he looked at the people. "Behold! Shinra is your slutty Queen! I am your King! Worship us!"

Shinra obeyed and tightened his hole to keep his King's hot cum inside him & he began to lick Alex's cock clean, as the Hollows get to there knees. Shinra moans out alil, "My King I feel the life you've panted inside me growing," he said with a smile on his face.

"Shinra...How long will it take for the child to be born? Is your pregnant stages shorter than a normal woman's?" he asked, as he looked at the Hollows that threatened him and were disgusted and smiled evily at them, before focusing on Shinra.

"I know not this is the first time I've ever bore a child, my King," Shinra had replied holding Alex close to him. Shinra nuzzled Alex's cheek gently, smiled, & whispered, "Thank you for this wonderful gift."

"My pleasure, slut," he said, patting Shinra's butt. "You want to thank me? Kill those Hollows, the ones who were disgusted by our love. But don't just blast them away. Try to think of some sexy or slutty way. Walk towards them, hips swaying, blow them a kiss or just outright kiss their lips, then kill them however you want."

"Yes, my lord," he said as he summoned a hoard of Inncubi, a male sex demon, and spoke to them "Have your way with them," he pointed at those who were disgusted, all were male & all were raped to death by the Inncubi. He smiled at his King and asked, "Was that slutty enough, my lord?