Digiartists' Domain Community!
Slave House - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Slave House (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Slave House - MasterZero - 12-13-2010

"You bet I am, and this time, I want to make you pregnant." He then looked at all the Espada and ordered them to fetch as many other people as they could for them to witness the imrepgnation of Shinra. He then looked at the slave and said, "Pick a spot for me to fuck you. A throne, the table, somewhere with a lot of power behind it..."

RE: Slave House - Timothy Moonfire - 12-13-2010

They bowed and obeyed, quickly bringing in enough hollow to nearly fill the room.

"I'd go for the table, my lord, that way all can see you impregnat me," Shinra blushed as he spoke to his master.

Alex smiled and walked with Shinra to the table as the room was filled. "I want all of you you to watch! This is your mighty ruler! His true self! A gay, slutty, crossdresser!" He then told the slave to suck his cock. "Go on, suck it. Taste my cock and your ass," he ordered, wanting him to unzip it with his mouth again and slap himself with the hard, wet cock. As Shinra did that, Alex looked at the Hollows, wanting to see their reaction to this.

Shinra murred as he knelt before his master and undid his pants like he did the 1st time, Alex's long hard thick juicy cock slapping his face and he moaned lightly as he began to take the heard of the cock into his maw and began sucking it letting out a satisfied, "Mmmmm"

There were murmurs amoung the crowd: some enjoying what they saw, some disgusted, & others didn't care. One began to speak against what was happening, but Shinra quickly fired a balah at it, killing it in an instant as he kept sucking.

"Awww...Shinra, why'd you had to go and do that? I wanted to hear that little bitch whine before you killed them," he moaned, placing a hand on his head, pushing him all the way down so his entire cock was in his throat. "Don't forget the balls. Use your hands to massage them and pull away to suck, kiss, and lick them," Alex moaned, releasing Shinra's head as he looked to the crowd, wanting to hear another man or woman's outcry. It would just make the whole thing more depraved and pleasuring.

Shinra began moving his head up & down on his masters cock as he sucked on the tasty tower of meat whilst cupping one of his master's large balls and he gently massaged & squeezed it, his other paw massaging his master's ass as he began to twist & bob his head "Mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmm"

The ones who were disgusted gagged as they heard the slurping sounds from Shinra's hungry maw, the one's who enjoyed it began an orgy in the middle of the room, & the ones who didn't care still don't care. A few more people shout thinks like, "What have you done to our Lord Shinra" & "You sick fucking bastard, leave him alone!?!

Alex moaned as his balls were pleasured and he smiled at the angry and disgusted Hollows. He grabbed Shinra's head in his hands and began to fuck his throat at a faster and harder rate, showing the slave no mercy. With a loud moan, his hot white sperm shot down the crossdresser's throat, letting him taste it.

After a few minutes of forcing Shinra to swallow his cum, he pulled out and shot the remainder of his seed onto his face, on his top, and in the wig he wore. "Don't kill anyone unless I tell you to," he whispered, before yelling, "Tell everyone how you feel after swallowing my sperm and being covered in my seed, slut!"

Shinra moans deeply as he gets muzzle fucked and as he gets his1st taste of cum he knows that he loves it & greedily gulps it down. Then he feels Alex pull his cock out of his mouth as he kept cumming covering his front side; he turns to face them and says, "After swallowing my master's white hot sperm I feel hungry for more. After taking a load upon my face & body I feel like I only wish to bathe in his hot seed. I feel like I shall alway being my master's slut & I feel like I want to bare his child." He turns his head to face Alex and gets on all fours pleading, "Please master impregnat me so that I bare your child."

The crowd looks at him, dumbstruck.

Alex grinned and picked Shinra up and placed him on the table on all fours. He jumped onto it and rubbed his hard cock against the slave's asshole. "Watch, as your king and queen make their first child! The first of many!" he declared, before slamming his entire cock into his asshole, fucking Shinra on all fours. One hand held the slave's hip, helping Alex hold on as the other hand slapped his asscheeks, the noise of the slaps, his balls slapping Shinra's ass, and their moans filled the room.

"Let everyone know who and what you are, Shinra! Scream it out!" He roared, looking at the group of Hollows that were disgusted by their sex.

Shinra moaned out as his hole was tease & then screamed out as he was fucked in the ass, "Oh yes my king, fuck you're slutty queen hard & rough." He blushed darkly as he heard his master's order and screamed, "I am your Lord Shinra Trueblade. I am a male who can bare a child & will bare one for his king!!!"

They were even more shocked by this that they were before.